Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: Different stances ?  (Read 1213 times)

Offline Quinton.

• Members
Different stances ?
« on: 14 Apr 2009, 21:21:32 »
Hi there, just signed up. I remember A LONG time ago I had this .. I don't know what it was.. Document ? With a whole bunch of scripts for different stances. And the people would not move from these stances at all.. I recently downloaded the program to make them do movements.. Already forget the name of it. But I was wondering if I could be reminded if I am forgetting the name. And if that is not available anymore if anyone who knows how to script different stances or movements(Without moving) I would be grateful for you to post them here. I am being interviewed by someone from the company who makes VBS2 and they are considering me as a screen shot artist, but I just wanted to know what that list or program was called so I could have more variety/more realistic looking shots.  :confused:

Offline DeanosBeano

• Addons Depot Staff
  • SirDeanosbeano bstowed on me by sui ;)
    • Fraghaus
Re: Different stances ?
« Reply #1 on: 14 Apr 2009, 22:13:33 »
 Vbs2 again huh  >:(

there are many possible answers to your question , but i will take a guess that you may be looking for the utility by colonel sanders i think it was that allowed you to scroll through the playmoves and switchmoves that are available in the game.

iirc playmoves end in a static pos
and switchmoves allow the unit to revert back to auto.

the other things are  02 lite that allows you to create new anims,you will also need to make a config to define your new RTMS.

thirdly there is ofp anim ,which for arma requires , o2pe release 1 and Bis skeleton saved in oldp3d format  and again a new config .cpp to define your new stances.

good luck, colonel sanders may not have been the authour though.

I love ofp

Offline Spooner

• Members
  • Mostly useless
    • Community Base Addons
Re: Different stances ?
« Reply #2 on: 15 Apr 2009, 00:21:32 »
Animation Preview by Hoz and Kronsky
[Arma 2] CBA: Community Base Addons
[Arma 1] SPON Core (including links to my other scripts)