Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: Recommend some OPF/Res Campaigns.  (Read 5800 times)

Offline Snake Man

• CWR
  • PMC since 1984
    • PMC Tactical
Re: Recommend some OPF/Res Campaigns.
« Reply #15 on: 07 Apr 2009, 07:03:06 »
You'll find many campaigns in PMC Tactical, including the largest ever made for OFP.
PMC Tactical. ArmA, ArmA 2, ArmA 3, Falcon 4 and OFP.
http://www.pmctactical.org and http://pmc.editing.wiki
Snake Man, PMC.

Offline Chris-PA-

• Members
« Reply #16 on: 08 Apr 2009, 05:30:54 »
Thanks for that link Snake Man I will check it out. Also thank you for that BIS Camel.pbo file, I already installed the add-on but that should be helpful for people looking for it.

So any other suggestions guys?

Offline Chris-PA-

• Members
« Reply #17 on: 11 Apr 2009, 23:49:11 »
Come on guys keep the recommendations coming, I am still trying to build up a collection.

Offline bert

• Former Staff
« Reply #18 on: 14 Apr 2009, 22:03:06 »
Retaliation: Peacekeeper

A very good campaign that follows the original story, but from a soviet perspective.
No addons required.

Offline savedbygrace

• Intel Depot
  • Administrator
  • Be swift to hear...slow to speak...slow to wrath.
« Reply #19 on: 15 Apr 2009, 04:09:28 »
We actually have a couple of campaigns in our OFP missions beta thread that you may be able to help provide some feedback on if your willing of course. Imutep has 2 of them there...one is a WW2 type and the other is an Modern Afghan type, both have hefty addon downloads but seem to promising. Just a thought.

Offline nominesine

• Former Staff
  • I'm NOT back!
    • The IKB Forum
« Reply #20 on: 26 May 2009, 15:34:58 »
Did you guys go through all that trouble just to get my old Blue Skies campaign working again? I'm impressed, and more than a little flattered. Sorry for bringning such an old post to life agin. I just couldn't resist my wish to say thank you for all the kind words: Thank you!
OFPEC | Intel Depot
RETARDED Ooops... Retired!

Offline eegore

• Members
« Reply #21 on: 05 Jun 2009, 09:40:30 »

Ive always wanted to check out an OFP D-day invasion mission but never found a working link to one.  I've wanted to see a spawn and delete body script in play.

Same with any decent BH Down style ones.  I know they are popular but all the links I find are dead. 

Offline schuler

• Contributing Member
« Reply #22 on: 05 Jun 2009, 12:30:24 »
Ive always wanted to check out an OFP D-day invasion mission
but never found a working link

Yes that's like the old 7 days free websites for uploads, I hate it when that happens!

That's a tuffie, here has to be some out there, (someone will come along and give you a link) I don't or cant remember anyone with or has done a good mission on that. some campaigns might have parts of that, and I think they where years ago, I did a bit of a search, and nothing hit me that you might want. Someone should make a nice Omaha beach mission with a wwII  addon

Our Addon Staff might be able to help you. Or you could create a mission yourself!!!

Same with any decent BH Down style ones. While its hard to do, it realy happened and making a mission that lives up to that or the movie is hard.  
This here I haven't played yet but it scores a 8 by our reviewer. You've crashed behind enemy lines with a Chinook.
« Last Edit: 05 Jun 2009, 12:42:18 by schuler »
Semper Fi

Offline eegore

• Members
« Reply #23 on: 06 Jun 2009, 14:36:28 »
  I'll check out that mission.  Man it sure is nice still getting help on a game this old.  

I had a issue with Blue Skies that took me a while to fix.  I had to add te Editor102 to the specific mod, it didnt carry over from the default Res folder like the other units did.

I looked in the ED for a delete body script but couldn't find one.  I'll play with some respawn ones though.
« Last Edit: 06 Jun 2009, 15:24:52 by eegore »