Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: Mission Debriefing at Start  (Read 1333 times)

Offline aceking

• Members
Mission Debriefing at Start
« on: 02 Feb 2009, 19:50:11 »
Hi, I am having some trouble getting a mission to work on a dedicated server. Everytime I try to start the mission, it will go straight to the debriefing screen and end the mission as soon as the mission begins. It will not do this however, the very first time I run the mission, which will work fine, except the fact that there is some alarm trigger that goes off at the start of the mission which I did not put there. However, any attempts to start the mission after the first time, will result in the debriefing screen and end the mission as it starts every time. Does anyone know what the problem is? Could it maybe be some kind of .pbo file? It does not do this with non-dedicated servers btw.

MISSION.SQM FILE LINK: https://www.yousendit.com/download/WnBSZFhuTmEwVWwzZUE9PQ

Offline hoz

• OFPEC Site
  • Administrator
Re: Mission Debriefing at Start
« Reply #1 on: 02 Feb 2009, 19:56:53 »
Are you saying that once the mission is completed once and you're back at the lobby and you goto run it again it just goes to the debriefing? This is kinda of a pain I know. What I do is  as admin run #missions rechoose the mission and you're good. If you happen to use the old ofp server command #reassign or #reload it doesn't seem to load the mission properly. I always always use #missions and reselect the mission.
Xbox Rocks

Offline aceking

• Members
Re: Mission Debriefing at Start
« Reply #2 on: 04 Feb 2009, 18:50:45 »
That is what I did, after I ran the mission the first time, which ran fine except that theres an alarm trigger that goes off at the mission start which I don't know why, I ran it again using [#missions], and choosing the mission again. Then it would just do the debriefing thing at mission start everytime. The only time I can get it to work again is if I disconnected from the server and relaunched Arma.