Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: Operation AirStrike (40% Complete)  (Read 993 times)

Offline NightJay0044

• Former Staff
  • Let's make OFPEC great again
    • My Steam Workshop
Operation AirStrike (40% Complete)
« on: 28 Jan 2009, 07:51:55 »
Hi well I'm currently working on my first ArmA Mission. woohoo.  :).  Currently I don't have an internet connection with my new pc yet so hopefully I'll get one soon. Here is what the mission is.

Situation:
An enemy armored column is parked at an enemy camp. With suprise our A-10 tank busters will move in and destroy that threat.
Your job as special forces is to move in and secure all AA defenses in the area so our planes can have a clear line of path. 

It is 06:00hrs and the A-10's will be raiding the column at 06:10hrs. So you have 10mins to get your but in gear and take out those AA Defense soldiers.  They have guards protecting them. so you must be swift and fast.  The A-10's will not wait for you, they have clear orders to move in at 06:10 due to more lively threats that will be incoming.  These threats will be shilkas.  The enemy is not aware of our presence at the moment so we have the elament of suprise in aciton. 

Two A-10 Thunderbolts are enroute to your position.  It will take them 10mins to get there.  You must be swift and decisive in your actions in order to eliminate this threat.  If you fail to get to the AA defense in time, the enemy will shoot down the A10's and we will have another mission on our hands. 

So your main concern is to protect the A10's in their bombing run on an enemy armored column. This is a special forces mission.  Don't expect anything grand for this mission, just your basic search and destroy AA defense.

Update: 1-29-09
This mission is about 40% complete.
Some scripting needed,
A proper ending
Breifing, cutscnes if applicble..

« Last Edit: 30 Jan 2009, 06:14:56 by NightJay0044 »
Who's hyped for Arma4, long live Arma!