Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: British Forces Mod (BFM) Is Recruiting  (Read 1568 times)

Offline Morts

• Members
British Forces Mod (BFM) Is Recruiting
« on: 18 Jan 2009, 21:31:04 »
I apologize to the admins if this is the wrong place to post this, it is my first time on your forums :)

New Year , New Site

Today we launched our new website <http://www.britishforcesmod.co.uk> .

We are now aiming to try and keep the site as updated as possable and will try to get WIP shots of new kit we are working on updated every week . We do have alot of content in the WIP stage at the moment and will be showing off some of this in the next few days so keep a eye on the site .

Recruiting

We are now officialy recruiting and are looking for anyone with skills in creating addons , If you wish to join the BFM Mod please goto the forums and post a application in the 'Join The Team' board and a member of the team will get back to you ASAP .

Skills We Are Looking For

* 3D / 2D Artists
* Scripters
* Config Writers
* Researchers
* Mappers
*Texturers

Regards
The Dev Team

Offline Wolfrug

• Addons Depot
  • Former Staff
  • Official OFPEC Old Timer
Re: British Forces Mod (BFM) Is Recruiting
« Reply #1 on: 18 Jan 2009, 22:01:41 »
Actually, for recruiting and such for various projects, OFPEC has a separate part of the site available for it! Just go over to the Recruitment Lounge for all recruitment-related matters.

I suppose this topic can remain open for now though, although as a general rule we do not allow for recruitment topics and the like here at OFPEC. But if you wish to discuss your addons and such here, then that is of course the purpose of this here forum section ;)

Wolfrug out.
"When 900 years YOU reach, look as good you will not!"

Offline Morts

• Members
Re: British Forces Mod (BFM) Is Recruiting
« Reply #2 on: 18 Jan 2009, 22:08:15 »
oh ok, thankyou for your understanding i shall have a look over there, it was just to kinda let ppl know we're here :)