Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: Tis the season (for love not war)  (Read 2941 times)

Offline DeanosBeano

• Addons Depot Staff
  • SirDeanosbeano bstowed on me by sui ;)
    • Fraghaus
Tis the season (for love not war)
« on: 23 Dec 2008, 21:19:14 »
Hi all,
 Seeing as it is the season for goodwill and all that i decided to take your weapons from you and give you some snowballs (and a couple of bricks).
 I have also added a little something that will enable you to show goodwill by carrying off anyone you may hurt and drop them off at a medic tent .

now to the less thrilling bit.
 These addons are beta and involve work by others, i have wrote down in the read me to the best of my knowledge all those who have either helped ,inspired in the making of these little gifts ,so please include it if you should upload anywhere else and dont forget a link to this thread so i may finally get some FEEDBACK!! ;).

so to the substance :
 included are :
1 x rar file which contains
 1 x dbo_dragger .pbo ( the wounded carrying thing ,original idea by solus and massive anim help from sanctuary).
 1 x carryme .pbo ( initialisez an action on all man class ,when damage > .5 or legs are broke you can carry them ).
1 x dbo_funstuff.pbo ( 1 x west snowball thrower and 1 x wast snowball thrower( watch ai fight and then chase when they run out of snowballs lol))
1 x extended eventhandler( pls use the newer version this is an old one but stable for me).

all i ask in return is a little feedback, i will not be working on them unti after january because of other thins inc real life.
 but at the very least please have fun .and keep all communications/abuse/thoughst/feedback , here pleae.

thanks and i hope you all have a safe and merry time this coming year end.

DB

oh this just fell out of santas sack
 first 100 only (credit crunch and all that)

https://www.yousendit.com/download/TTZsZ28xT003N0RIRGc9PQ

p.s i will do my upmost to have some snow vehicles to you if your good boys and girls, but for now i recommend you play on watkins mountain with nim weather for snow.

I love ofp

Offline loki72

• Former Staff
    • Loki's Nightmare
Re: Tis the season (for love not war)
« Reply #1 on: 23 Dec 2008, 21:21:52 »
lol... nice

i bet people will shat when they see these....

:D

Offline schuler

• Contributing Member
« Reply #2 on: 24 Dec 2008, 01:48:37 »
What a hoot  :D
nice colors
Semper Fi

Offline johnnyboy

• OFPEC Patron
  • Matan los Pantalones!!!
« Reply #3 on: 02 Jan 2009, 19:29:43 »
I would love to try this out, but the yousendit link has expired!   
El Cojon: "Do you like to Tango?"
You: "Only in Bagango."
Download Last Tango in Bagango and discover how El Cojon earned his name...

Offline DeanosBeano

• Addons Depot Staff
  • SirDeanosbeano bstowed on me by sui ;)
    • Fraghaus
« Reply #4 on: 02 Jan 2009, 21:30:40 »
 replied to your message johnny with a temporary link (just the snowballer) , i am making a fix for some of the carrying stuff and will update link this weekend hopefully.
I love ofp