Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: Man What a Fantastic Site!  (Read 1909 times)

Offline savedbygrace

• Intel Depot
  • Administrator
  • Be swift to hear...slow to speak...slow to wrath.
Man What a Fantastic Site!
« on: 11 Nov 2008, 23:50:21 »
I feel honored to be a member of a site that offers quality and standards above the average site. The staff as well as other members are friendly, cooperative, and helpful. The mission reviews aid me in my decisions on which missions are best suited for my interest, and the resources are tremendous. Thanks to you guys at OFPEC for all of your hard work.
« Last Edit: 12 Nov 2008, 14:54:35 by savedbygrace »

Offline bedges

• Administrator
    • OFPEC The Editing Center
Re: Man What a Fantastic Site!
« Reply #1 on: 12 Nov 2008, 15:03:32 »
Sadly we can't take the majority of the credit. We're just the messenger; the real substance comes from users of the site, hence the legend:

By the Community, for the Community.  :good:

PS. that bribe is in the post, okay?  :yes:  :yes:  ;)  ;)

Offline NightJay0044

• Former Staff
  • Let's make OFPEC great again
    • My Steam Workshop
« Reply #2 on: 19 Nov 2008, 02:28:05 »
I concur to this topic.  This site helps a lot with in-depth methods and ways to assist people who make things for the community.  We're all just one big happy community.

In a sense Bedges is right, we're the messenger, but we are all apart of a great site.  :D
 :clap:
Who's hyped for Arma4, long live Arma!

Offline RichUK

• OFPEC Patron
  • Have fun!
« Reply #3 on: 06 Dec 2008, 02:19:46 »
I am a rather a stranger these days, but thought I would just say what a fantastic job everyone is doing with the site  :good:

All the very best to all who know me and a special thank you to all the hard working staff  :)

I will get back to finishing my OFP stuff one day... to say nothing of the ArmA stuff...  :whistle:

Rich 

Offline M!StAkE id11479

• Members
« Reply #4 on: 08 Dec 2008, 17:49:26 »
I know ofpec site since weeks only and i was confused for find something in, now its very clear and the new site skin is beautifull...
You do a great job for ofp guys, keep working!  :good:

Offline DaKa

• Members
  • Loyalty is my Honor.
« Reply #5 on: 08 Dec 2008, 20:16:17 »
Personally, I think that it looks much more friendlier thank before, but if I'd add, it lack 2 things:

1. Make more pictures, and put them to the top side, so when you refresh the page, other pictures would show.
2. Please get back General Guba with "OFPEC WANTS YOU". What made me laugh and a happy user of this site is seeing my beloved general pointing at me   :-[  and it gave me a good laugh :P .