Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: Just wanted to say that I LOVE you!  (Read 1619 times)

Offline Optik

• Members
Just wanted to say that I LOVE you!
« on: 15 Sep 2008, 16:35:20 »
No homo stuff here of course    :dry:  :dunno:

Well, I am into OFP editing, and in the last, say, YEAR, I've been stalking this forum and leeching knowledge about OFP scripting and editing in general. I've only registered to make one topic, about immortal players but didn't get what I needed.

Anyways, I LOVE your SEARCH BAR! Also the editor's depot with fine tuts and scripts.  :cool2:

I have learned a lot about scripting even though I have never ever scripted anything before (oh yeah, TurboPascal at school, but that was ages ago), and now I make some nasty stuff :D Well for me at least, I am still a begginer, It's all probably common stuff for you guys  :D

All in all, thanks! Nice bunch of people in OFP editing forum, and of course, a huge pile of repeated topics to search thru, even though most of the links are 404s.

Great forum  :good:

Offline hoz

• OFPEC Site
  • Administrator
Re: Just wanted to say that I LOVE you!
« Reply #1 on: 15 Sep 2008, 17:01:24 »
That is exactly why OFPEC exists and continues to have strong community support.   :good:

The staff is continually improving the site and tutorials, look for big changes in the future!
Xbox Rocks

Offline Kendo J

• Members
  • Britain Has more varieties of cheese than France
« Reply #2 on: 18 Sep 2008, 12:52:20 »
I am sorry (well not sorry really, just disappointed) you never got a reply to your question about immortal players...

Perhaps this will help http://www.ofpec.com/ed_depot/index.php?action=details&id=542&page=1&cat=xyz Dtools is a set of things to make editing easier and has some stuff which I suppose is immortality!

Regards
Kendo

Offline Artak

• The old beanbag shaker
  • Former Staff
  • You want to talk about it, yes?
    • OFP Team Finlanders
« Reply #3 on: 25 Sep 2008, 22:38:21 »
Whaaat do you meaan no homo stuff? huh? oi!  :confused:

The Hoff don like that
Not all is lost.

Offline NightJay0044

• Former Staff
  • Let's make OFPEC great again
    • My Steam Workshop
« Reply #4 on: 23 Oct 2008, 10:31:48 »
Optik, We're glad you can be apart of it.  Your just addressing how great OFPEC is which is true.

Also keep in mind were here to help and answer any editing-related questions we can. Also we can kind of be like brothers here being were brothers in OFPEC or sistser to if there is any girls here. haha, you never know.   :)

Glad for you to join even though this post was awhile ago.... :dunno: 
« Last Edit: 23 Oct 2008, 18:30:04 by bedges »
Who's hyped for Arma4, long live Arma!