Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: OFPSAS  (Read 2142 times)

Offline angusjm

• Contributing Member
    • Virtual SAS
OFPSAS
« on: 24 Aug 2002, 00:14:34 »
Anybody interested in making SAS Missions?  Mostly using BIB SAS but any other units acceptable.....

Missions would be to put online where members of ofpsas (www.avidgamers.com/ofpsas) could play them and attain rank and points

Post suggestions and missions here or join at the site and play and/or create.

Robbo

Re:OFPSAS
« Reply #1 on: 24 Aug 2002, 09:12:25 »
Raging Storm Productions is currently making a SAS mod including missions and addons, www.ofp.info/sasmod is our website and we have permission from the authors and publisher of Bravo Two Zero to recreate his missions and we are working on SAS missions in WW2, Vietnam and the Falklands and will be working on more as we organise and research other missions.
our forum is http://b2zforum.suddenlaunch2.com/ is your interested in joining the team
Robbo
« Last Edit: 24 Aug 2002, 09:18:30 by Robbo »

Offline angusjm

• Contributing Member
    • Virtual SAS
« Reply #2 on: 24 Aug 2002, 12:46:51 »
Yes, I'm interested... ;)

Do you or anybody out there want to join ofpsas?

Skaven

« Reply #3 on: 24 Aug 2002, 14:24:57 »
Guys don't use the Forum for Recruitement, use Private Messages insted  ;)

Offline angusjm

• Contributing Member
    • Virtual SAS
« Reply #4 on: 26 Sep 2002, 20:02:17 »
Sorry, we won't recruit here.  We are in need of ideas for SAS missions, that would happen in real life.  We can't easilly have riot control missions, because most computers couldn't handle the many units needed.  Does anybody have an idea?

O Neil

« Reply #5 on: 10 Oct 2002, 09:21:17 »
Soz about the recruitment saying and all but, just thought I'l say this. one Idea I had was that you could re-enact out the "Desert Storm" operation, they used SAS only.

........Soz, have to say this, don't have much time, I would like to join this thing but I'm not the greatest but I do have good Ideas and Do know how to make missions.

Soz again

O Neil                          :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

Phantom

« Reply #6 on: 12 Oct 2002, 06:06:48 »
whatever you reckon mate.....
do some reasearch

O Neil

« Reply #7 on: 13 Oct 2002, 06:32:12 »
Sad guy

Offline @cero

• Members
  • Yeah! Get some!!
« Reply #8 on: 27 Oct 2002, 21:59:36 »
in the 90's the now former SAS Gaz Hunter was sent to Colombia to asses and help the Colombian police to fight the drug cartels in there, I read a boock of Gaz Hunter and it tells you a lot about his missions while he was is service, but I think that one in Colombia was a very dangerous mission.
One remark from this book, he was in charge of the intel and planification of missions for the most of the Bravo units and he recons that if they let him be with the boys during the Golf war the Bravo 2.0 would never happaned, good book if you want ideas mate, is call The Shooting Gallery from Gaz Hunter, have a look and enjoy, I'll come with some tydi ideas for you anyway, just let me think ;D
Later all.
@CERO.
SCREWBY!!!

O Neil

« Reply #9 on: 29 Oct 2002, 08:20:59 »
Yo, I've read that book as well! It's an awsome book, lotsa action.....can't remember much though. but yea, anyways, just though you'd likem to know.....

O Neil