Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: Lost Key Systems (v.99d)  (Read 8165 times)

Offline Manzilla

• Members
Re: Lost Key Systems (v.99d)
« Reply #15 on: 12 Dec 2008, 21:38:02 »
I just wanted to give a heads up that the use of FFN Mod conflicts with v0.99d.(I use FFN's XEH replacement with the Mod) I imagine it has something to do with the fact that the actual FFN mod neglects to use XEH in any form. Only william1's replacement file uses XEH but some Mod features don't seem to work with his replacement.

There's probably not much you can do about the conflict, loki. I just wanted to mention this in case there are others like myself who couldn't seem to get Lost Key Systems to work. Just disable FFN while using the editor and all should work just fine.(Also remove tr_obj from the mission.sqm if you've saved an editor mission while FFN was active.) Of course, this assumes you didn't place any FFN objects in a mission. In other words one only used the replacement file.

I hope Tony uses XEH in the updated FFN version.

Offline loki72

• Former Staff
    • Loki's Nightmare
« Reply #16 on: 13 Dec 2008, 05:03:44 »
whoa.. somebody actually found this..?  :blink:

thanks manzilla... you are right there is nothing i can do if the FFN disables 'all' extended event handlers...

the scripts need them in order to fire up in all conditions... and...
some of the 'toys' i didn't put in the released version must have them.

:)

Offline ViperMaul

• Members
    • Theatre Of War (Team PvP Campaign)
« Reply #17 on: 13 Dec 2008, 05:55:06 »
I use it daily and love it.
It saves me so much time in my testing of complex mods and addons.
Thanks again loki!
ViperMaul
Theatre of War (Co-Lead Dev)
ACE (Jr Project Manager)

Offline Manzilla

• Members
« Reply #18 on: 13 Dec 2008, 13:28:48 »
Yup, I'll second second ViperMaul's comment. This is wicked. It only took me 3 months to realize something was conflicting with it after it's been in a Mod folder but not working. Once I realized this and found the culprit I'm more then happy with it.

Thanks.

Offline xxbbcc

• Members
« Reply #19 on: 25 Jan 2009, 20:08:55 »
Loki,

Could you please change this addon so that it never shows up in the middle of the screen? It's a great addon but it gets in the way during playing when the menu item appears in the middle of the screen for almost every object that can be interacted with.

Otherwise, very nice addon, thanks for creating it.