Home
Intel Depot
Editors Depot
Missions Depot
Addons Depot
Forum
Home
Help
Login
Register
OFPEC Forum
»
Editors Depot - Mission Editing and Scripting
»
ArmA - Editing/Scripting General
(Moderators:
h-
,
savedbygrace
) »
Placing an editor object upright
« previous
next »
Print
Pages: [
1
]
Go Down
Author
Topic: Placing an editor object upright (Read 1639 times)
0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
The-Architect
Former Staff
Bite my shiny metal...
Placing an editor object upright
«
on:
07 Aug 2008, 18:41:49 »
How do I make sure an object I place in the editor is upright?
Right now, if there is a small angle in the ground the object leans to one side. It happens with everything.
If I place a tower it looks as if it's gonna fall down.
Logged
James Andrew Wilkinson 1977 - 2005 R.I.P.
"If it ain't the friggin' incoming it's the friggin' outgoing. Only difference is who gets the friggin' grease, and that ain't no friggin' difference at all."
Mr.Peanut
Former Staff
urp!
Re: Placing an editor object upright
«
Reply #1 on:
07 Aug 2008, 19:07:31 »
init
Code:
[Select]
this setVectorUp [0,0,1]
Logged
urp!
Print
Pages: [
1
]
Go Up
« previous
next »
OFPEC Forum
»
Editors Depot - Mission Editing and Scripting
»
ArmA - Editing/Scripting General
(Moderators:
h-
,
savedbygrace
) »
Placing an editor object upright
Top of page