Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: Tear gas! Arrrrrgh!  (Read 1201 times)

chrisb1220

Tear gas! Arrrrrgh!
« on: 31 Oct 2002, 00:15:41 »
Wouldn't that be cool? So like if you go through it, the screen would get all blurry. Helicopters could drop it to, like in the vietnam war.

CrunchyFrog

Re:Tear gas! Arrrrrgh!
« Reply #1 on: 31 Oct 2002, 03:41:57 »
How should it work?

chrisb1220

« Reply #2 on: 31 Oct 2002, 04:01:09 »
You throw it just like a smoke shell. I guess the best way is to make the screen all blurry so you can't see anything. It probably won't work throwing it at the AI, but you can make missions where they throw it at you. They have tear gas guns too.........

CrunchyFrog

« Reply #3 on: 31 Oct 2002, 16:45:53 »
Then you just need a smokeshell and a script, not a addon... the problem is however... then when the player is need the smokeshell a jpg or similar is displayed, blurring up the screen, would be kinda hard to make.
« Last Edit: 31 Oct 2002, 16:48:21 by CrunchyFrog »

Offline LCD

• Former Staff
    • Everon Cartel
« Reply #4 on: 31 Oct 2002, 17:26:48 »
4 da AI - u can use da setskill command 2 make em less powerfull - its not ultimate sulotuin but its beter dan nothin  ;)  ;D

nd if u wanna make da tear gass realistic da vision should b blury (i think i have a way 2 do dis ;D) nd da eyes wil b closin from time 2 time (i have a way 2 do dis 2 ;D)

LCD OUT
"guess being the community has downsides .." - cheetah
Help Perfecting Da Next Best Thing - O-Team Beta

PunkerSXDX

« Reply #5 on: 01 Nov 2002, 01:35:18 »
Or you could just Have Smoke that Causes Dammage to you and Other Units, to simulate other Gasses like Nerve gas, it would be very interesting, but how would you Protect yourself from the Gas? I'd want a Gasmask in a Gas Attack, wouldn't you  ;)

chrisb1220

« Reply #6 on: 01 Nov 2002, 01:35:25 »
go on.