Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: AI scripts  (Read 1180 times)

Offline Cheetah

• Former Staff
AI scripts
« on: 04 Feb 2008, 20:06:36 »
I'm afraid that this is a type of script still under development for ArmA, but does anyone know if there are scripts out there that make the AI behave properly.

What I mean by that is. Have a number of bases with spawning of troops, be able to send out patrols and assault parties. Send reinforcements to positions under attack, call in support / evac etc?

What I need it for? A mission and I don't want to waste a lot of hours in making one if there is something alike.
Like missions? Help with Beta Testing! or take a look at the OFPEC Missions Depot for reviewed missions!

Offline Wolfrug

• Addons Depot
  • Former Staff
  • Official OFPEC Old Timer
Re: AI scripts
« Reply #1 on: 04 Feb 2008, 21:39:35 »
You'll want DAC 2.0. Spawns troops at bases which you can customize the appearance of, randomly patrols according to zones set up by you, capable of calling for backup and even using artillery and such. Comes with a pretty comprehensive set of tutorials that should help you start, and is supposedly not that hard to work with. Also MP compatible.

:good:

Wolfrug out.

"When 900 years YOU reach, look as good you will not!"

Offline Cheetah

• Former Staff
Re: AI scripts
« Reply #2 on: 05 Feb 2008, 10:07:24 »
Thanks wolfrug, didn't know that DAC has that many possibilities.
Like missions? Help with Beta Testing! or take a look at the OFPEC Missions Depot for reviewed missions!