Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: Female Faces  (Read 1668 times)

Raven

Female Faces
« on: 23 Aug 2002, 21:40:09 »
Hi Guys

Does anyone know the face names for the females in resistance. I want to set up some of the Resistance fighters (using SetFace) in a mission as female, I've tried there names, but this doesn't seem to work.

Gameer_77

Re:Female Faces
« Reply #1 on: 23 Aug 2002, 22:11:29 »
all the new facenames go like this:

"faceR01","faceR02" etc. (that 0 is a zero not a o). Go into the player setup screen, edit then go to the new faces (right at the bottom) and count down fro the first one until you get to the face you want. For example if i wanted the guy 3 boxes down from the first new one it would be:

myguy setface "FaceR04"

Ged'dit?

8)PEACE

Raven

« Reply #2 on: 23 Aug 2002, 23:36:40 »
Thanks Gameer, ive tried what you suggested. Will let me chose up to face R04, then just comes up with the same face (a guy) for all the females, maybe its a programing problem ?, any ideas.

Offline Black_Feather

• Former Staff
  • I'll never forget you Daisey.
« Reply #3 on: 23 Aug 2002, 23:39:16 »
hmm I think I remember something about angelinas face not working either, so maybe you can only use blokes faces.

Bremmer

« Reply #4 on: 23 Aug 2002, 23:48:25 »
Try this setface "Eva"

Others are Kamila, Lada and Lucie.
Of course these will only work with female units (their heads are a totally different shape).

Cheers

Raven

« Reply #5 on: 24 Aug 2002, 00:12:35 »
Tried using the names they don't work either, even tried using the faces in the player profile, same thing, they don't seem to work. Shame really, females in Res uniforms would have looked good ;). The wife will be upset, she will still have to play a bloke. Oh well I'll leave the topic open for a while, see if anyone has any ideas. In the meantime I might get on to Codemaster or BIS, see what they have to say.