Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: Old Account Problems  (Read 1340 times)

mobileactionman

Old Account Problems
« on: 24 Jul 2007, 20:39:36 »
Hey Guys,

I'm having trouble getting logged back on with my original account "deadactionman". I've followed the password reset option and I just get...

"Sorry, you cannot access the forum using this URL. Please log in to www.ofpec.com and try again."

I tried PMing macguba but the send button just takes me back to my original new message? (sorry if I've sent you 3 PMs)

My orignal email address is still active but somthing still ain't right as I tried emailing admin@ofpec.com but my mail got bounced back claiming your server doesn't relay?!!???!?

Anyhow, I created "mobileactionman" in a desperate attempt to get logged in.

Please help, as I've just bought Armed Assault and am keep to start using the forums once again.

Thanks in advance,
mobile/dead actionman.

Offline macguba

• Former Staff
    • macguba's operation flashpoint page
Re: Old Account Problems
« Reply #1 on: 24 Jul 2007, 22:04:59 »
I've reset the password on DeadActionMan and sent an email with the new password to the addy on that account.   The new password worked when I tested it.   The other good news is that I haven't received 3 IMs from you.   :D

Sorry for the hassle.   If it doesn't work post here and we'll have another go.
Plenty of reviewed ArmA missions for you to play

« Reply #2 on: 24 Jul 2007, 22:41:37 »
Thanks for your help... everything is working fine now.  :clap:

I still get a "Relay Access Denied" response when emailing *@ofpec.com... any ideas?
There are 10 types of people in the world. Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Offline macguba

• Former Staff
    • macguba's operation flashpoint page
« Reply #3 on: 24 Jul 2007, 22:52:56 »
No.  Can you post that will full details on the OFPEC bugs thread at the top of this board?    It's easier if we keep all these things in one place.   Thanks.
Plenty of reviewed ArmA missions for you to play