Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: Better explosions script, request for any FX mods/scripts + better blood.  (Read 1782 times)

Offline Beacon

• Members
Firstly, I was here a while back and found a thread with a script that made explosions on helicopters a lot better: The script is:

x = [this] execVM "MDXexploFX.sqf"

And it went in the init field of the helo....

The creator said he was working on other vehicles, is there a topic of his around here?

Secondly, are there any other effects scripts/mods around? I saw one of smoke definitely, and lastly, how do I increase blood in ArmA? Is there a mod like the old ones for OFP?

Thanks in advance,

Beacon
« Last Edit: 20 Jul 2007, 16:05:24 by Beacon »

Offline Denz

• Former Staff
There is an update of the old OFPEC blood for ArmA here
MadMatt has done an Effects Pack - I havent tried it myself but grab it here

DM's Smoke Effects, Collapsing buildings & Grenade effects can be got here
Hope that helps. There are a handful of sound mods available too. Check the BI Forums for details
Like the Modern War Sound pack available here
« Last Edit: 20 Jul 2007, 17:31:26 by Denz »
I've got 'em right where I want 'em - surrounded from the inside!
Jerry "Mad Dog" Shriver, SOG Recon One-Zero
24/09/41 - 24/04/69

Offline Beacon

• Members

Is there a way to put these into the main game so I don't have to make a mission and use the scripts? I want to use these in the campaign :D

Offline Beacon

• Members
Also, that effects pack is rather dissapointing to be honest, it only changes a couple of things, and none are very important....

Offline Mandoble

• Former Staff
    • Grunt ONE and MandoMissile suite
Please, next time modify previous post instead of adding a new consecutive one  ;)

Offline Sick

• Members
    • Dev-Heaven.net

Is there a way to put these into the main game so I don't have to make a mission and use the scripts? I want to use these in the campaign :D
6thSense.eu "Pack1" is just for you :)
New Effects (Vehicle Dammage, Smoke, etc) will be added soon!

http://www.flashpoint1985.com/cgi-bin/ikonboard311/ikonboard.cgi?act=ST;f=70;t=64542