Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: NEW SEALS from Frandsen  (Read 8478 times)

Ferret Fangs

Re:NEW SEALS from Frandsen
« Reply #30 on: 08 Nov 2002, 02:37:48 »
PIC-TURE, PIC-TURE, PIC-TURE!!!

registered_fugitiv

« Reply #31 on: 08 Nov 2002, 04:43:40 »
yea give us a pic or 2 just so we know wat quaility were getting even kno urs are high quility  ;)

Skaven

« Reply #32 on: 08 Nov 2002, 13:24:36 »
I'm still fixing some small details in the textures, and Fransen needs to add some also small things to the models, after that, you'll have Pics  ;D

Frandsen

« Reply #33 on: 08 Nov 2002, 13:26:44 »
weeeeel i propperly coud

rember that its a beta

« Last Edit: 08 Nov 2002, 13:31:58 by Frandsen »

Skaven

« Reply #34 on: 08 Nov 2002, 13:32:55 »
Frandsen  >:( you traitor  ;D
Go put the pistol hoslter on the damm model instead of taking pics of the boys  ;D

NeRo

« Reply #35 on: 08 Nov 2002, 14:42:28 »
Will the seals have random faces? Please!
But in the picture doesn't look so...  :(

ofpeditor

« Reply #36 on: 08 Nov 2002, 18:17:45 »
What era SEALs are those in the pictures?

Tri-color Desert BDUs are standard SF issue now over the outdated choc-chip pattern. There a possibility of skinning with that as well or in leu of the Choc Chip?
btw though - they look great...Frandsen & Skaven - nice work mates

cheers mates
ofpeditor

PunkerSXDX

« Reply #37 on: 08 Nov 2002, 20:35:46 »
I think Skaven is doing a Gnarly job with Textures, they may be dated but look Great! Nice work Skaven the Models look Good too! Good Job Frandsen!

Oh Oh Idea!!!!!  :D Release the SEALs with the Chocolate Chip pattern! for Dessert Storm Mods, they are the Best Chocolate Chip Pattern BDUs Ive seen in OFP, then do Three color for Somolia and More Modern folks' Missions!
« Last Edit: 08 Nov 2002, 20:38:42 by PunkerSXDX »

registered_fugitiv

« Reply #38 on: 09 Nov 2002, 09:02:46 »
these r awsome
cant wait till they realesed

NoRSu

« Reply #39 on: 09 Nov 2002, 20:29:24 »
Looks great :), but the law proxy could be a bit lower. It looks funny when LAW launcher is so high on soldier's back ;D.

PunkerSXDX

« Reply #40 on: 09 Nov 2002, 20:51:06 »
If it went around Horizontaly on the Soldier's Back that would be More Accurate, but I don't know if you could really Do it?  ???

Wetwork

« Reply #41 on: 10 Nov 2002, 20:39:35 »
Just to answer a few questions of peoples about the upcoming SEALs. I have been working with Frandsen and have made the various vehicles (DPV, SDV,etc) also I have made some weapons and units. I am also planning an HSB, Mk V Special Operations Craft (SOC), Combat Rubber Raiding Craft (CRRC) and SIG226 to name a few, but these will be released later on. Also the SEALs do use a dedicated M14 sniper rifle it is made by NSWC Crane and called the M14-S. It is a semi auto match grade version and I will also be making one of these. Check out the pics on the TOW site and there are more to follow. :)

The Edge

« Reply #42 on: 12 Nov 2002, 19:01:17 »
There's a better version of that strobelight (ACR SDU-5/E) available -- ACR Electronics MS-2000 strobe. And it's not safety orange, either, but olive drab. It was designed specifically with the military in mind, but is sold to civilians.

It was, in fact, the strobe they used in the *movie* BHD, when historically they were using the SDU-5/E.

MS-2000: http://www.acrelectronics.com/military/ms2000/ms2000.htm

SDU-5/E: http://www.pacificsites.com/~brooke/SDU5E.shtml

Commando

« Reply #43 on: 13 Nov 2002, 18:11:37 »
Looks like there will be some really nice soldiers there. :)
Hope you give them good weapons and compability to 1.46, 1.75 and so on. My dream would be to have a usp with silencer 9 mm like in counter-strike but the socom from HK pack would do just fine to.

Do you think its possible that you could have a version where you can take off the silencer and put it back on again like in Black barons dodge with the roof thing..that would be awesome thing aplied to a handgun.... ;D

Tigershark

« Reply #44 on: 14 Nov 2002, 03:59:35 »
Dayum...I was just gonna ask Wetwork if you wanted to join BAS...but you are over at TOW....shame  :(