Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: Mission review policy for ArmA?  (Read 1419 times)

Offline mathias_eichinger

• Missions Depot
  • Administrator
  • I'm a llama!
Mission review policy for ArmA?
« on: 03 May 2007, 00:32:07 »
Hi all!

Even after the OFPEC update I am missing a board called "Missions: Reviewed Missions" in the ArmA section of this forum. Does this mean that currently no one is ready to review missions for ArmA at the moment? Or will such a board set up once the first contributer asks for a review of his mission in the beta testing board?

Cheers

Mathias
« Last Edit: 03 May 2007, 00:48:40 by mathias_eichinger »

Offline bedges

• Administrator
    • OFPEC The Editing Center
Re: Mission review policy for ArmA?
« Reply #1 on: 03 May 2007, 00:38:49 »
the intention is to get the mission depot (as it used to be) back up, which will enable reviewed missions to be downloaded. this will include both arma and ofp. however, how this happens and what it will look like is still under discussion amongst the staff. we're almost ready to set things up, but a few things need to be finalised.

meantime, reviewed missions may be stored temporarily in the 'reviewed missions' board, with an [ArmA] identifier.

Offline mathias_eichinger

• Missions Depot
  • Administrator
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #2 on: 03 May 2007, 14:18:38 »
Thank you bedges!

This will definitely clear it up, I think some missions on the beta board should be close to release by now...

Cheers

Mathias

Offline Cheetah

• Former Staff
« Reply #3 on: 03 May 2007, 19:05:01 »
Indeed.

Two of shark attack's missions are ready to be reviewed and I think more missions are almost fit for review.
Like missions? Help with Beta Testing! or take a look at the OFPEC Missions Depot for reviewed missions!