Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: Looking for a couple of specific scripts or help with them.  (Read 1168 times)

Offline Rambo16AAB

• Members
No 1:-
Im looking for a vehicles respaw/generation script with a twist.
Script needs to generate a vehicle of a particular class dependen on ownership of a controll point on the map.

Lets say your team owns  point on the map. Then point A earns them a resupply of 1 armoured vehicle every 15 min ? ( Scripts issues  a MBT, M113 Or Stryker Varient  at random on the timer )
Point B would get you a support vehicle every so often ( Refuel, Rearm or repair truck or Medical M113 )
Point C would get you   Aircraft ( Fixed or rotary wing from the available classes )
Point D for Other Transport (  Hummer varients, basic trucks, boats )
It would need the equivalent script for OPFOR.
Of course if the enemy  capture one of your vehicle  generating points them they benefit from increased supply.

The generated vehicles would need to be deployed at the teams primary spawn point  or possibly at other captued pioints ( via mouse click on the map maby ?  )

Thoughts? or comments on the practicallity of this.???

no2:-

Multiple capturable spawn points.  Not just a capturable flag points, but one captured it becomes a spawn point selectable from some sort of menu once you die.
Ive seen this in some maps so someone must have a script for it.

Thanks in advance.

Offline Cheetah

• Former Staff
Re: Looking for a couple of specific scripts or help with them.
« Reply #1 on: 08 Apr 2007, 14:57:15 »
Have you tried looking for frantics maps? I think that his missions might have the scripts you're looking for.
Like missions? Help with Beta Testing! or take a look at the OFPEC Missions Depot for reviewed missions!

Offline D_P_

• Members
  • YAY! I'm a lama again! ...oh wait.
    • ArmaAddons
« Reply #2 on: 08 Apr 2007, 17:18:24 »
...selectable from some sort of menu once you die.
By some sort of menu I think you mean a dialog, a box with buttons and options. I find it all kind of complicated...  :(
You can download Vektorboson's dialog tutorial from this post:
 http://www.ofpec.com/forum/index.php?topic=29069.msg198080#msg198080
just setpos & forgetpos!

Offline Rambo16AAB

• Members
« Reply #3 on: 09 Apr 2007, 01:29:17 »
I prefer to ask for scripts rather than nicking them from someones map to be honest.
Fractics maps  are for ARMA or Flashpoint  and do you have a name of one of them ?

Offline JasonO

• OFPEC Patron
  • Oh no...
    • The New Life RPG
« Reply #4 on: 09 Apr 2007, 05:07:58 »
Gamez club maps I think..