Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: SOLVED with Solus's Addon: Female civilians in Armed Assault?  (Read 4986 times)

Offline LeeHunt

• Former Staff
  • John 21:25
Operation Flashpoint had a few civilian females to choose from-- am I missing something in AA?  All my civilians look like rowdy male soccer fans  :dunno:.  Are there any add-ons or will there be new characters in a patch?
« Last Edit: 20 Aug 2007, 20:56:27 by Lee »

Offline Cheetah

• Former Staff
Re: Female civilians in Armed Assault?
« Reply #1 on: 04 Apr 2007, 17:06:55 »
Google didn't return any addons, only the talk about female soldiers so I think that there currently are no addons. But, knowing the community and BIS, you can be sure that in the future they will be included. The problem is that there aren't that much tools available to shape up the women, retexturing should be possibly now with all the woodland soldiers etc being released.

Anyway, I can't really give an answer to your question, at least no facts.
Like missions? Help with Beta Testing! or take a look at the OFPEC Missions Depot for reviewed missions!

Offline Trash Can Man

• Members
  • We are no longer the knights who say "Ni!"
« Reply #2 on: 07 Apr 2007, 03:10:01 »
I did find female characters on the zombie mod. They need to fix some of the bugs that are in the addon but the characters (female) look ok.

TCM
« Last Edit: 11 Apr 2007, 08:07:34 by Trash Can Man »

Offline JasonO

• OFPEC Patron
  • Oh no...
    • The New Life RPG
« Reply #3 on: 07 Apr 2007, 20:44:12 »
Get the 6th Sense Editor update. It add's new civilian's to the Men class. This includes a king, anchorman, prime minister, zombies and your wonderful female news reporter, in different clothes.

The problem is that she is:

1) Invunrable
2) Able to run, but her fingers are like branches when she runs.

Offline LeeHunt

• Former Staff
  • John 21:25
« Reply #4 on: 07 Aug 2007, 21:09:35 »
I ended up using Solus's SLX People to add several old OFP style female civilians, found it at:

http://www.armedassault.info/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=354&Itemid=2