Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: Tacticians tutorial on Flag capture and scoring (ACCEPTED)  (Read 1868 times)

Offline Ruffneck

• Members
Hi,

I found Snypirs tutorial on MPmissions etc in tut section. It states that there is a tutorial made by Tactician which is all about sector control and scoring.

Does anyone know where it can be found? Its not in their tut section...  :dunno:

"Tactician has provided the following tutorials which are a must-read if you want to include some form of scoring in your mission (they are fairly advanced, however):

Flag and Scoring Systems"

I really need to learn how to do this. I would rather build my own from scratch with a tut than copy because I have found lately that copying usually gives errors and its a pain in the bum trying to fix broken scripts...  :sorry:

I really need help with these 2 areas, flag capture and scoring then im finished!! Please advise if you have seen anything that can help.  :weeping:

Many thanks in advance*  :good:
« Last Edit: 23 Sep 2007, 13:16:21 by Spooner »

Offline Planck

• Honoured
  • Former Staff
  • I'm never wrong ....I'm just not always right !
Re: Tacticians tutorial on Flag capture and scoring
« Reply #1 on: 15 Mar 2007, 23:39:21 »
Try this.

Planck
« Last Edit: 03 Sep 2007, 15:22:50 by hoz »
I know a little about a lot, and a lot about a little.

Offline Ruffneck

• Members
« Reply #2 on: 16 Mar 2007, 07:36:02 »
Thanks  Planck!!!!!!  :clap:  :good:

Offline Ruffneck

• Members
« Reply #3 on: 23 Mar 2007, 17:41:41 »
Um...one small problem

When I try open the map i get an error stating that the needed downloaded content is lost or has been deleted or something like that. Either way, it errors and doesnt load.

Can you please confirm if it works on your pc?  :blink:

EDIT: Nermind, I found out that it doesnt work because it is from OFP  :whistle:

Well, if anyone knows how to make the scoring work, please let me know

Cheerz
« Last Edit: 24 Mar 2007, 15:39:18 by RUFF-NEK_2-0 »