Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: OFPEC Bugs  (Read 29444 times)

Offline RKurtzDmitriyev

• Former Staff
Re: OFPEC Bugs
« Reply #90 on: 17 Jul 2010, 17:33:56 »
Yes, that's it, except I don't think it was in .doc format. It was in .txt, I think, so that when you double-clicked on it, the tutorial text showed instead of the briefing example.

EDIT: Here, I've gone ahead and converted it to .txt . There were some strange special characters that seem to have been lost somewhere and replaced with square symbols. I edited them out or replaced them with quotation marks. I think I've preserved his original meaning. :P

So yeah, I really think that the tutorial file available for download should be edited to include this, because it was with the original package.
« Last Edit: 17 Jul 2010, 18:00:30 by RKurtzDmitriyev »
The OFP Editing Center wishes to remind you that the faithful COMREF will never threaten to stab you and, in fact, cannot speak.
However, in the event that it does speak, you are encouraged to heed its advice. ;)

Offline kju

• Members
    • PvPScene - The ArmA II multiplayer community
« Reply #91 on: 19 Jul 2010, 07:49:44 »
bump request for 7z as attachment  :scratch:

Offline VIPER[CWW]

• Members
« Reply #92 on: 19 Jul 2010, 20:23:43 »
nearly all of the downloads have broken links/missing files and i mean nearly all i would tell you them but the list is longer then my arm, and also most of the custom faces are broken too *SUCKS*  :weeping:

Offline Krieg

• Mission Maker
  • Members
  • Who dares wins.
« Reply #93 on: 20 Jul 2010, 06:54:40 »
OFPEC relatively recently suffered a crash and a lot of files have been lost, VIPER[CWW].

Following resources have been lost. The ones crossed over have been recovered and are available for download.

If you happen to have any of the resources post them here. Your help would be greatly appreciated.

Not nearly all resources have been lost though. Though the crash did hit the Editors Depot pretty hard, most of the OFPEC's resources are still here.
If you see a light at the end of the tunnel, then it's probably an enemy tank.

Offline VIPER[CWW]

• Members
« Reply #94 on: 21 Jul 2010, 05:10:11 »
was it a five months ago? cos thats when i first experianced it, yes its mostly in the editors depot but also all of the custom faces have broken download links, what i do tho is save picture, they were the ones i found to be broken five months ago, the custom face template (for making your own) is broken too, i cant give a full list as i have no time, but you should be able to narrow them down with what ive said

Offline Mr.Peanut

• Former Staff
  • urp!
« Reply #95 on: 14 Oct 2010, 15:14:26 »
Quote button not displayed in last post in thread.
urp!

Offline bedges

• Administrator
    • OFPEC The Editing Center
« Reply #96 on: 14 Oct 2010, 15:32:45 »
That's not a bug, it's a highly-desirable feature which prevents folks needlessly quoting the previous post when replying.

Offline kju

• Members
    • PvPScene - The ArmA II multiplayer community
« Reply #97 on: 16 Nov 2011, 16:34:43 »
Can an OFPEC admin please help this chap here:
http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?t=125168

Ty  :good:

Offline hoz

• OFPEC Site
  • Administrator
« Reply #98 on: 16 Nov 2011, 22:30:55 »
I sent him a pm on the BI forums.
Xbox Rocks

Walter_E_Kurtz

« Reply #99 on: 08 Jan 2012, 23:48:29 »
The 'Select Game' drop-down in the Addons Depot doesn't appear to be working; the Editors' Depot is fine, though.

For instance, from the Tutorials section the page doesn't update when another game is chosen, making OFP and ArmAII inaccessible.

Until it's fixed, it's possible to get round this by adding "&game=OFP" or "&game=Arma2" (without quotation marks) to the URL, eg.
http://www.ofpec.com/addons_depot/index.php?action=list&cat=tu&type=xyz&game=OFP

Walter_E_Kurtz

« Reply #100 on: 14 Jan 2012, 18:59:39 »
I hope I don't sound like a crazy person but it was fine the next day, though I swear it wasn't working when I posted.

Now it's the Missions Depot where the 'Browse by...', 'Order...' and 'Sort' functions are, ahem, non-functional.

Either that, or it's just me.  :whistle:

Offline bedges

• Administrator
    • OFPEC The Editing Center
« Reply #101 on: 15 Jan 2012, 12:21:10 »
Are you sure? It seems to be fine...

Perhaps you've been working too hard. Maybe you need a wee lie down? Shall I make a nice cup of tea? Yes. I'll make a nice cup of tea, and then we can talk about this latest dream hallucination "episode".

Thanks for the heads-up; all fixed.  :good:

Offline ArwynFr

• Members
    • GSRI-GCAP
« Reply #102 on: 25 Jul 2023, 20:54:20 »
Hey guys,

I registered a tag on September 2022, and it's not listed in the browse page.
Is there still problems with the tags depot ?