Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: (Review Completed) [CAMP] Grunt ONE (OUC 2)  (Read 26362 times)

Offline NightJay0044

• Former Staff
  • Let's make OFPEC great again
    • My Steam Workshop
Re: Grunt ONE by Mandoble
« Reply #30 on: 25 Feb 2007, 17:58:23 »
Hi guys, if anybody has any problems downloading the file for the campaign, try this website, below, it finally worked for me...so now I get to play, woohoo..

http://www.terra.es/personal2/matias.s/operationurup.htm#downloads

be back with input..bye..
Who's hyped for Arma4, long live Arma!

Goullou

« Reply #31 on: 10 Mar 2007, 07:36:35 »
For my side i have no problem with the campaign. It's a very nice good campaign...
Otherwize i experienced a lot of bad things by using the EditorUpgrade103.
For example, it makes a mess in the Mission Editor ... Some orginal BIS addons disappeared or appeared at different places. It seems the classification has been changed. Worst it replaced objects by others in my own missions.
The classification by EU-XXXXXXX has disappeared, it was very useful... This was brought by the EditorUpgrade102 ... No more in EU103  >:(
Now i've finished Grunt One; i put back my old EU1.X.X and objectX.pbo... The only thing i disagree is the lost of the lights included in EU103 :'(
I'll try to extract them to independant file.pbo...

Manoble, your script for the fountain was a smart idea ...  :D

Offline Mandoble

• Former Staff
    • Grunt ONE and MandoMissile suite
« Reply #32 on: 10 Mar 2007, 09:25:40 »
Goullou, it seems EditorUpgrade102 comes from MapFac and it has no relation with objects1, objects2 or editorUpdate102. It seems to have similar objects, but it is seems also to be compatible as they are different things. So, IMO, you may have EditorUpgrade102 from MapFact working together with Mikero's editor103.pbo.

Offline schuler

• Contributing Member
« Reply #33 on: 22 Mar 2007, 14:30:21 »
Mandbole , you've got me on this game ,,,, really bad, is all to strange and weird, every mission goes on and on , I cant help myself, space invaders , Mario brothers,?!? Replays, savegame, Over and over again, I have to stop for 20 min or 2 days. At the moment iam rating this 2. of course I Might change my mind, :)  iam very "intrigued"  [[[spoiler, don't read on]]],[[ and mostly don't read on because your gaming might be different then mine and just confuse you!!!]]],,,  :shhh:I'll keep this simple and coded , iv got a soldier watching the general , have 4 others with me and a tank, ive armed myself well and have mines satchels and rpg's , Ive the enemy cleared but cant take out the last 72. mind you iam watching for snipers aswell, "the random ones!"

forces are heavy in this game, but killing over 45 enemys in a missions pretty cool,,,, can you post here or send me a pm,, is it flanking? Or what? please?, schuler

EDIT i have 1.2Editor and then Mikero's editor103 in res/folder, works for me,
Semper Fi

Offline Mandoble

• Former Staff
« Reply #34 on: 22 Mar 2007, 16:57:52 »
At the moment iam rating this 2.

I stop playing anything I rate below 5, for your case, best you can do is stop playing it at all. As I cannot understand the rest of your message, I cannot be of any help. May be you could, at least, tell wich mission are you talking about inside the campaign. But, sincerely, dont torture yourself playing such a crap any more.

Offline schuler

• Contributing Member
« Reply #35 on: 23 Mar 2007, 01:07:58 »
  NO Sir, iam loving the game. i was joking about rating it a 2 at the moment. sorry!!
the mission is General Yazov. Iam at the part where i need to take out the T72 garding the Hinds and take him to the NE Island. i have a crew in a T55 but they have no chance of taking out the T72. iam at a savegame but now iam wondering if i need to go back?
Semper Fi

Offline Mandoble

• Former Staff
« Reply #36 on: 23 Mar 2007, 08:11:17 »
Aha, so you ran low on armour, then you better try to steal a M17 (that info is provided by Wolf with a cutscene so it is not an spoiler). Mi17 base defenses are easlily beatable but there are armoured patrols nearby, if you avoid them you will be able to get that M17 (you should have its icon on the map).

Offline schuler

• Contributing Member
« Reply #37 on: 11 May 2007, 04:54:16 »
Semper Fi

Offline Mandoble

• Former Staff
« Reply #38 on: 12 May 2007, 10:20:46 »
Your bodyguard was still alive in the NE island???  :blink: LOL, what a Rambo  :D

Once your plane gets out of fuel a friendly group will contact you from Kvilda after few minutes. They will take a boat and disembark in the beach near the small town placed just SW of the small island bridge, you must join that group as leader and storm the enemy base (W or small island) to recover the last warhead (take good care of these men as the there are enemies West and East of that island). Then move your group to the East and stole one of the boats you will find in an small port near the East corner of the small island and return to Kvilda.

« Last Edit: 12 May 2007, 10:34:01 by Mandoble »

Offline schuler

• Contributing Member
« Reply #39 on: 16 May 2007, 11:34:24 »
Mandoble, thanks for the map, i had no info on Kvilda. all my men are dead, i cant pick up the warhead and i can't move the vatalys boat. i can get in the boats at the port though. how do i move the warhead to kvilda? also my map still says to get the 2nd warhead. iam really confused! cheers jeff
     EDIT;; lol my bodygard [Rambo] did live for a bit , we healed at the hospital, but he did not make the landing at NE island. poor bugger, i kinda liked him. :confused:
« Last Edit: 16 May 2007, 11:41:10 by schuler »
Semper Fi

Offline Mandoble

• Former Staff
« Reply #40 on: 16 May 2007, 12:01:07 »
Vitaly's boat run out of fuel after reaching Oliseiv's beach, so you need to steal a boat from the eastern port. To recover the warhead you need to find it, did you? It is hidden in the center of a big hangar, protected by some guards. Once you recover it the info about Kvilda is providen.

BTW, all Vitaly's men are dead? did they at least join you at Oliseiv's beach?

NOTE: I assume the second warhead is already there, an enemy agent transports it there by chopper from Nogova's SW airport, the chopper you follow in the Cessna. He lands near the hangars right to the runaway, picks up a car and gets into the enemy base, leaving the warhead inside the big hangar.

Offline schuler

• Contributing Member
« Reply #41 on: 16 May 2007, 13:07:03 »
i found the warhead, it is a in a box at the hanger,  the agent and i the only enemy on the island that are still alive, some cilivins too. do i kill the agent?
   all Vitaly's men are dead. all enemys on the island are dead, unless one is some where and ive not killed him yet?!?!, in that case a trigger is not activated. do you think i need to look for more enemy? to activate a trigger? and yes they joined me at Oliseiv's beach. they did well but all are dead...
Semper Fi

Offline Mandoble

• Former Staff
« Reply #42 on: 16 May 2007, 13:18:07 »
Nope, in fact you dont "need" to kill anyone. When you aproach that warhead (close enough to it) it is picked up by you and removed from its position, and what you need is to transport it to Kvilda Church (you will not "see" the box over your head as that was quite problematic when crossing the bridge to the East). If you are alone in the island, it should be easy to steal a boat and go to Kvilda, may be you missed some hint text and Vitaly radio transmission there in the middle of a fight indicating to proceed that way. Try to reach Kvilda and get into the Church where Vitaly should be waiting for you.

Offline schuler

• Contributing Member
« Reply #43 on: 16 May 2007, 13:22:54 »
thanks , i see your online now, i cant pick up the box,,, should i just go to Kvilda by boat? ps. ive killed all the guys by the bridge to the East
  EDIT iam still thinking i did not set of a trigger, to get the box!?
« Last Edit: 16 May 2007, 13:32:46 by schuler »
Semper Fi

Offline Mandoble

• Former Staff
« Reply #44 on: 16 May 2007, 13:39:28 »
So you see the box, but you move over it and the box is still there?