Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: facesTex2  (Read 2388 times)

Offline nominesine

• Former Staff
  • I'm NOT back!
    • The IKB Forum
facesTex2
« on: 04 Sep 2006, 20:57:57 »
I've been trying out some addons using a new head model that needs an addon called facesTex2 to work. Now, how does that work?

As far as I understand it places a random face on the head model of the unit. Is it possible for me to change these faces with a setFace command or something similar? All addons that uses this faceTex2-system seems to assume that I am already familiar with the system, and I'm not. I feel as if I'm getting old. Did I miss something, an original faceTex2-release with an extensive readme, that everybody knows about?

All I have found while seraching is new faces, to be used with faceTex2, but that doesn't help me at the moment. I do realise this must seem as a hopeless noob question, but back in my days addons came with a readme and...   ...to make a long story short: I need a little help.

OFPEC | Intel Depot
RETARDED Ooops... Retired!

Offline Planck

• Honoured
  • Former Staff
  • I'm never wrong ....I'm just not always right !
Re: facesTex2
« Reply #1 on: 04 Sep 2006, 21:18:42 »
Normally when I downloaded a new addon or collection of addons......and it had no instructions , not even a readme, I immediately deleted it and forgot about it's existence.

I have never heard of faceTex2, draw your own conclusions.   :P

Planck
I know a little about a lot, and a lot about a little.

Offline DeanosBeano

• Addons Depot Staff
  • SirDeanosbeano bstowed on me by sui ;)
    • Fraghaus
« Reply #2 on: 04 Sep 2006, 23:23:31 »
 dont wanna tell ya how to suck eggs but have you tried the search funtion at bis forums ? :)
 http://www.flashpoint1985.com/cgi-bin/ikonboard311/ikonboard.cgi?s=549888ff1cf45b825081f48016e27033;act=ST;f=4;t=52357;st=60
I love ofp

Offline nominesine

• Former Staff
  • I'm NOT back!
    • The IKB Forum
« Reply #3 on: 04 Sep 2006, 23:31:51 »
dont wanna tell ya how to suck eggs but have you tried the search funtion at bis forums ? :)

Touché. And thank's. Exactly what I was looking for.
*solved*
« Last Edit: 05 Sep 2006, 20:45:16 by nominesine »
OFPEC | Intel Depot
RETARDED Ooops... Retired!