Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: Blood  (Read 1009 times)

Otacon

Blood
« on: 20 Aug 2006, 22:54:46 »
Hey all..

I have a question about blood.. In OFP resistance there is visual blood on the floor when enemies die.. My question is, is there anyway to turn it off? Because I know this guy, he's making a Replicator enemy (for those who know Stargate SG-1) but sadly, when shot (they don't disintegrate) they leave a puddle of blood.. That's not normal for those little nasty mechanical bugs.. So is there a way to counter it?

Thx :)

Offline 456820

• Contributing Member
Re: Blood
« Reply #1 on: 21 Aug 2006, 10:04:39 »
Well i know blood can be turned off in the options menu. But in the editor and make it apply for all people who play the mission then i dont think its possible.

Offline nominesine

• Former Staff
  • I'm NOT back!
    • The IKB Forum
« Reply #2 on: 21 Aug 2006, 12:34:28 »
As 456820 says, this function cannot be switched off by the scripter/addonmaker/mission designer. It is entirely up to the person playing to chose wether blood is on or off.

Maybe you can configure the little mechanic bug as a vehicle. Vehicles don't bleed in OFP.
OFPEC | Intel Depot
RETARDED Ooops... Retired!

Otacon

« Reply #3 on: 21 Aug 2006, 12:36:46 »
yea he tried that, something didn't work in that department...

Offline nominesine

• Former Staff
  • I'm NOT back!
    • The IKB Forum
« Reply #4 on: 21 Aug 2006, 12:50:51 »
Head over to the addons depot with your question. I'm sure someone in there will be able to help you sort it out if the vehicle solution is still an option. Good luck!
OFPEC | Intel Depot
RETARDED Ooops... Retired!