Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: M88 recovery vehicle  (Read 1981 times)

M1A1MG

M88 recovery vehicle
« on: 29 Jun 2006, 00:49:56 »
I know Team Yankee was working on this one, but its been about a year now and its not yet near done I guess....

Offline Planck

• Honoured
  • Former Staff
  • I'm never wrong ....I'm just not always right !
Re: M88 recovery vehicle
« Reply #1 on: 29 Jun 2006, 05:07:27 »
Was there a point to this topic, if there was, I missed it.

Could you direct me to the relevant part?

Planck
I know a little about a lot, and a lot about a little.

Offline oyman

• Members
  • king of pings
« Reply #2 on: 29 Jun 2006, 05:51:45 »
You should email team yankee and see what it happening, if they dont respond then you should learn how to model. m88 looks pretty easy to model just a big slanted box with some things on it.

M1A1MG

« Reply #3 on: 29 Jun 2006, 09:16:38 »
Well isnt this were you make addon suggestions?  Team Yankee's forums state that they have the project on hold indefinately because they apparently dont have anyone that can texture it well enough.   The  pics of the model look pretty good though.  Sure wish I knew enough about texturing to help them out.

Offline Planck

• Honoured
  • Former Staff
  • I'm never wrong ....I'm just not always right !
« Reply #4 on: 29 Jun 2006, 21:24:06 »
My comments were designed to encourage you to expand on your question or request.

It has been marginally successfull, in that you did expand a little.  ;P

Planck
I know a little about a lot, and a lot about a little.

M1A1MG

« Reply #5 on: 30 Jun 2006, 11:58:42 »
Sorry for the misunderstanding.... I'm trying to learn how to use O2 so I can make one, But I can't figure out config cpp and the ones in the tutorials dont seem to work because my work doesnt show up in the editor after I create my PBO.  I'm getting ffffffrustrated with  it.

Offline oyman

• Members
  • king of pings
« Reply #6 on: 30 Jun 2006, 16:43:58 »
ffffffrustrated with  it.

Frustration is like the biggest part of addon making. Just wait until you get started on your first major addon, you will have to deal with config errors at start up and when you go ingame you cant see your addon. Quit ofp go fix the config, but when you think the config is fixed you get another error and unit wont show up again. Repeat for about 20 more times  :o. Then theres all the model issues that could happen, Geo LOD, Fire LOD, and view LODs.