Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: Russian overload  (Read 1089 times)

spec op man

Russian overload
« on: 12 Oct 2005, 20:53:05 »
Sorry if this has bin posted before but im recently new.
                   I think if your base gets overtook by ruskies are vice verca (which ever team you like best) anyway so you have to escape in your helicopters and if the helicopters where able to get inline and then get shot down that would be wicked i think anyway or you could escape in a boat an' the same thing happen there just an idead tell me what you think thx

Offline 456820

• Contributing Member
Re:Russian overload
« Reply #1 on: 22 Oct 2005, 20:48:19 »
well say your in the base about dawn so you can still see but its got a dark feel
then after a few minutes of walking about artillery pounds all around the base and wave after wave of russians come running over this hill
all your machine gunners are wasting their ammo same with the 50cals
then Bmps start coming all your law soldiers are firing away then an Mi24 pops out of no where and blows up all the choppers, and you are given a radio message telling all squads to retreat so you run onto the beach still firing now and then.
you must now find a boat and drive off but the Mi24 hasbetter ideas and leads the destruction of the boat and then you are overwhelmed by russians and must surrender with a small outro showing you being taken away

that also leads you onto a sequal if you really want to

hope any of that helps