Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: Resistance House listing  (Read 1552 times)

Offline 14th_Hoot

• Members
  • You domove getpos away from me!
Resistance House listing
« on: 23 Aug 2002, 03:18:32 »
Just thought I'd put it back up here, I have it at my site in a zip file, download, unzip and open the html file included..
Pictures of houses with names included

http://www.armyhelo.com/resistance/Resisthouses.htm

Hoot out! 8)
« Last Edit: 23 Aug 2002, 03:27:15 by 14th_Hoot »
What..me worry?

tai mai shu

Re:Resistance House listing
« Reply #1 on: 23 Aug 2002, 03:25:36 »
cool, that thing is very helpful, thanks!!!  :cheers: :thumbsup: :wow:

Offline Sefe

• OFPEC Patron
  • Former Staff
« Reply #2 on: 23 Aug 2002, 13:08:56 »
14th_Hoot,

That's surely a useful piece of information. In the old forums, this would have forund a place in the hints and tips forum. But we don't have that forum anymore because the ed depot will take it's place in the future. So in a way a thread like this is both, off topic and on topic.

I really appreciate your helpfulness and many guys will find this information very useful :thumbsup:. But maybe you should wait with submitting those tinformations until the ed depot is up. You can then submit it directly to the depot. When the ed depot will go live, it's staff will be quite busy entering all the information from the solved topics that already exist to the ed depot and waiting with submissions until you can enter them to the ed depot yourself will help to reduce their workload.

I'll make a suggestion: I'll leave this thread open for a few days and so people can reply. Then I (or you) will solve the thread so that the ed depot staff will have the chance to upload the information to the ed depot.

T.S.C.Plage

« Reply #3 on: 23 Aug 2002, 13:47:27 »
Yeah, great stuff! Haven't taken a look at this time but I think it's very usefull!

A friend of mine is working on a tutorial (mission) where all editorobjects shown/named/listed...if it's ready I'll post it here or the depot if opened.

Greetz
Plage
« Last Edit: 23 Aug 2002, 13:47:44 by T.S.C.Plage »

Offline 14th_Hoot

• Members
  • You domove getpos away from me!
« Reply #4 on: 24 Aug 2002, 03:06:18 »
I'll make a suggestion: I'll leave this thread open for a few days and so people can reply. Then I (or you) will solve the thread so that the ed depot staff will have the chance to upload the information to the ed depot.

Just what I wanted to hear  ;D

I want them to put the zip file or html file on OFPEC...that's where I wanted it, fer sure.

Hoot out! :D
« Last Edit: 24 Aug 2002, 03:07:02 by 14th_Hoot »
What..me worry?