Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: outro lose - end 1  (Read 685 times)

Offline 456820

• Contributing Member
outro lose - end 1
« on: 03 Oct 2005, 19:17:21 »
ive just been wondering if i have a mission with an outro-lose trigger and it shows my lose outro and i end the lose outro with an end 1 type ending in a campaign i linked the outro lose to a different mission what would be reconised the outro lose from the mission or the end 1 from ending the outro ?

Edit - sorry just relised this should be in the camera sound and so on board sorry
« Last Edit: 03 Oct 2005, 19:18:01 by 456820 »

Offline Tyger

• Former Staff
  • I was at OFPEC when it still had dirt floors...
    • OFPEC
Re:outro lose - end 1
« Reply #1 on: 06 Oct 2005, 03:49:19 »
Very confusing, that was.  :P It might help if you wrote that in stages. Anyway, I get what you're asking.

• You execute the Loose Outro.
  • Loose Outro plays.
  • You end the Loose Outro with a End #1 trigger.

Does the next mission accept the End #1 or Loose Outro? It accepts the Loose Outro as the value. When you define the outcome of the mission in your campaign description.ext, you are defining the outcome of the actual mission itself. You could end the Loose Outro with an End #3 trigger, and the outcome will default to the Loose Outro because that is the outcome of the mission. Does that make sense?
"People sleep soundly at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." - George Orwell

MSG Mike Everret - We Will Never Forget - '75-'08

Offline 456820

• Contributing Member
Re:outro lose - end 1
« Reply #2 on: 06 Oct 2005, 17:11:50 »
erm yep that makes perfect sense okay i was just checking so in my campaign when i want my lose outro go to another mission it doesnt accept the end 1 trigger and go to the next mission

thanks alot

topic solved