Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: Mission (Degrading)  (Read 1087 times)

Offline NightJay0044

• Former Staff
  • Let's make OFPEC great again
    • My Steam Workshop
Mission (Degrading)
« on: 30 Sep 2005, 04:10:40 »
All right everyone, lets go. I'm currently making a mission where you play as a black op, your name is Captain. Wesley. Your a very skilled operative.

"THE SITUATION"
A Russian base in doing some temporarily cleaning on the Kolgujev. As they begin to move all there heavy equipment out of the base, you patiently sit there and wait. Come to find out they left behind some fully loaded ammo trucks with a bunch of weapons & Ammo. Now is the perfect time to strike.

NOTE: The Russians wont know your coming, so you have complete suprise.

"TROUBLES"
-My mind wonders, you could just have the player be equiped, or get equiped with a LAW, and take out those trucks, far away, and make a run for your extraction, or something.

-There is not a story line created for this except for the situation above. Not sure how to introduce the player and the enemy in the intro.

"BASE LOCATION"
If you are wondering where the base is at. It's on the island of Kolgujev, at grid location "CB56" Charlie Bravo Fifty Six.  The player would be coming from the forest area on that hill.

"IDEAS"
If people could help me with ideas, maybe some cool blood rushing fun, to make it not so easy except for at the begining. That would be awesome.  Any questions, comments etc, please post.
Who's hyped for Arma4, long live Arma!

Offline RangerX3X

• Members
  • Ranger, out.
    • RangerX3X
Re:Mission (Degrading)
« Reply #1 on: 30 Sep 2005, 18:35:55 »
This is just my opinion obviously, but your mission premise is very unrealistic. Instead of cleaning up the area (which in the real world no commander would move vehicles off of a base to do), I suggest the premise be something of the order that the base commander has received orders to relocate his company to another area - say closer to the front lines - and is systematically moving out equipment in an orderly fashion to prepare for a convoy of sorts to the new area of encampment.

And your black op just happens to be waiting for the moment the forces are strung out enough to not be able to mount a massive counter attack,

Just my 2 cents...
Ranger, out.

Offline 456820

• Contributing Member
Re:Mission (Degrading)
« Reply #2 on: 01 Oct 2005, 22:22:18 »
your a highly trained black op (day ? maybe) with another highly trained black op
you have been both observing the enemy camp and when they start to send a few tanks and vechiles out your told to attack so you do you dnt have a law by the way you come in take out the remaining infatry and then blow the vechiles with your satchel charges.
once youve done that you need to hop over the the evac zone, half way there those tanks and vechiles were informed of attacking troops and come to look for you when your running to the evac zone bang bang bang, tracers all over the place zipping past your ear from behind you radio in for a quick extract so a blackhawk/hind depends on the side of the player comes down low and fast and is shot and destroyed you are told to hold the site for about 20 seconds and you get yourself the gunner of the chopper since he survived you carry on running for the front liens once there you join in a hectic hold mission

how about any of those ideas could work ?