Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: SP Mission Idea (Assistance Needed)  (Read 988 times)

Offline NightJay0044

• Former Staff
  • Let's make OFPEC great again
    • My Steam Workshop
SP Mission Idea (Assistance Needed)
« on: 05 Sep 2005, 05:10:10 »
Hi OFP community, I have a single player mission and you play as a Resistance leader of a small 5 man squad. You first objective is to defend your base in a small village on Nogova which the Russians have located after you spied on their bases and they followed you back firing at you.

Also I have an "INTRO", and I have set up the first battle, but all I have is the "Resistance" squad and the enemy Russian forces, there are 2 tanks, and about 15men. I'm trying to figure out a way that someone can help me make it more interesting then just a normal defend a base objective??

Ideas please...Thanks everyone.
Who's hyped for Arma4, long live Arma!

Stinky Nut Rappa

Re:SP Mission Idea (Assistance Needed)
« Reply #1 on: 05 Sep 2005, 13:00:25 »
how about instead of the russians following you back, one of your team is a spy and during the mission you have to find out who it is and kill him before he silently kills off the different memebers of your team. all this going on during the siege. kind of like a very violent game of wink murder

bluehand

Re:SP Mission Idea (Assistance Needed)
« Reply #2 on: 07 Sep 2005, 23:21:21 »
Some other stuff I always enjoy is having a bit of time to lay a trap for the enemy.  So you know they're following you, and maybe going to bring tanks, and you've got a minute and a half to place your mines and satchel charges and fences (like The Alamo).  And don't forget to drive some civilian cars and trucks to places where they block the roads.

You could also maybe have a second wave of bad guys you just have to run from and disappear; so you hold off the advance party, but then the enemy so outnumber you that it's not realistic to fight them all off.  If you could just get to the next town without being killed, your cousin will hide you in their cellar.