Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: Who owns Dave and the gang?  (Read 980 times)

mccallum1992

Who owns Dave and the gang?
« on: 30 Aug 2005, 23:36:20 »
An unanswerable question that will have the spawn of ofpec pondering for millions of years, or a easilly answerable question that will be answered in 5 mins? Who knows?

Anyway, i was just reading through the whole of the ofpec news section (The only reading i do in my sad, little life! apart from cereal boxes, Unless Tony the tiger lowers his standards!) and thought about the current situation that C.M owns the name to Operation Flashpoint and BIS does all of the technical crap! But does C.M own the characters in operation flashpoint? Like David armstrong and Germonimo?

P.S I'm not quite sure where to put this or even if ofpec allows this kind of mail so if it must be moved, or deleted, i'm sorry! :'(

Offline macguba

• Former Staff
    • macguba's operation flashpoint page
Re:Who owns Dave and the gang?
« Reply #1 on: 30 Aug 2005, 23:41:02 »
Now that is an excellent question.  And I for one would be interested to know the answer.

However, it's a general OFP question.    It's not really related to editing and therefore is off topic here at OFPEC.   The best place for questions like this (and the ensuing discussion) is over at the official forums www.flashpoint1985.com

As a general point, if you can't find the right board for your question there is a good chance that it is off topic.    In such cases have a wee think before you post.   ;)     But don't worry, we don't mind the occasional off topic post made in good faith.    We never delete posts:  our policy is to leave them up (but locked) so that others may "read and learn".

#Locked
« Last Edit: 30 Aug 2005, 23:45:39 by macguba »
Plenty of reviewed ArmA missions for you to play