Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: i would like to know who can make a real life in the street mod  (Read 1240 times)

Crazy G

IS THERE SOMEONE CAPABLE OF CREATING A REAL LIFE IN THE STREET MOD. FOR EXAMPLE STREETGANGS LIKE MEXICAN GANGS , CRIPS,BLOODS BIKERGANGS, COPS, LOW RIDER CARS AND TRUCKS, FENCES MARKED WITH THE GANGS NAME AND YOU NAME IT IF THERE IS COULD YOU NOTIFY ME THAT YOU WILL BEGAN THAT MOD 8)

IF THERES SOMEONE WILLING TO DO THIS ILL HELP YOU BY GIVING YOU IDEAS, AND NO I DO NOT KNOW HOW TO CREATE ADDONS,  :-\ IF YOU CAN GIVE ME THE WEB PAGE TO DOWNLOAD THE PROGRAM TO START, AND TELL ME THE STEPS, LATERZ

Stinky Nut Rappa

op flash is a war simulator not just an ordinary first person shooter like unreal tournament where you can make loads of mods based on different things. i think the ideas good (even if its just pulled straight out of san andreas) but it wont work with the ofp engine
sorry

Offline oyman

• Members
  • king of pings
i think this mod will work in the ofp engine

Offline Planck

• Honoured
  • Former Staff
  • I'm never wrong ....I'm just not always right !
Hmmmmm.....and I don't like to see posts in Caps only.

Crazy G, please refrain from posting exclusively in capitals.

It makes your post harder to read and looks terrible.

Planck
I know a little about a lot, and a lot about a little.

Offline crave22

• Members
  • Wheeeeeee!!!!!!
    • OpSomme
Even though it isn't street gangs, check out the Everon Cartel in the links area. They deal with organized crime. However, I haven't been able to get on their site for a while, so it might be down.

Oh, and Planck is right, keep that caps lock off and the finger off the shift key! ;)

Dubieman

I thought the Cartel was dead? Or I haven't seen or heard from them in awhile... :-\

Offline crave22

• Members
  • Wheeeeeee!!!!!!
    • OpSomme
Yeah, I'm pretty sure they are dead. So sad, they had such potential. Anyway, I'm not sure where else there might be street gang addons. But, I forgot to mention before,

;)Welcome to the OFPEC forums! ;)

Yeah, woo hoo... Okay, I'm done.  :P