Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: i have ofp cold war crisis, can i get the original ofp?  (Read 1021 times)

sniper_04

i have operation flashpoint cold war crisis, but i dont know where to download addons(is it possible?)to that game. is it possible to download a patch so i can get the original ofp and begin downloading addons? thanks in advance, and sorry if its in the wrong section.

PS! sorry for my bad english...

Offline macguba

• Former Staff
    • macguba's operation flashpoint page
Re:i have ofp cold war crisis, can i get the original ofp?
« Reply #1 on: 16 Aug 2005, 11:25:59 »
sniper_04,

Welcome to the forum!

Cold War Crisis IS the original Operation Flashpoint.   The expansion pack is called Resistance and you should buy that, or the Game of the Year editing (GOTY) as soon as you can for £10/$15/€15 or less.    Grab the patches from the official site www.flashpoint1985.com.

You can get addons from the Addons Depot here at OFPEC - click on the link at the top of this page.   There are many other sites, of which the most comprehensive is ofp.info.   Beware though - unlike OFPEC, these sites do not check or review addons and many of the addons are faulty.

OFPEC is not a general OFP site so I'm afraid I'll have to lock this thread.    We concentrate on editing related matters - creating missions, addons, scripts and other resources.   If you have any questions or comments about the addons hosted at OFPEC, post on the OFPEC hosted addons: feedback board.
« Last Edit: 16 Aug 2005, 11:26:27 by macguba »
Plenty of reviewed ArmA missions for you to play