Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: dual handguns  (Read 4075 times)

Offline Pilot

• Contributing Member
Re:dual handguns
« Reply #15 on: 15 Dec 2005, 14:15:19 »
I'm sure people who are shooting with double handguns aren't using the sights :P  I believe it is possible to eliminate the sights from a gun so they don't show, something that will definately need to be done for an addon like this.

-Pilot

Offline crave22

• Members
  • Wheeeeeee!!!!!!
    • OpSomme
« Reply #16 on: 16 Dec 2005, 06:08:00 »
Everyone who posted here should check out SpecOp's 'The One' thread on the BI Forums. He came up with a method to have dual weapons. It's not perfect, but I think he is testing it. I may be wrong, because I haven't heard anything of it since.

Tuulos

« Reply #17 on: 16 Dec 2005, 09:52:14 »
It is possible to use two handguns at a same time without sacrifising accuracy. At military one of the instructors shooted two guns (M80) at same time at a target 50 meters away and didn't miss even once. And the dispersion wasn't bad either. He shot better than soldiers he was training, and they only used one gun.

But personally, i wouldn't fire them at same time, but separately, meaning i have twice the amount of bullets  ;D

ghillisniper_270

« Reply #18 on: 23 Dec 2005, 01:39:10 »
I don't doubt that certain people can shoot two at a time an still be precise (accurate isn't exactly the right term).  The big factor is experience; however.  For instance, I shoot rifles and shotguns.  I'm pretty good with both.  I bought my only handgun about 2 months ago, so I suck with a pistol.  If I shoot it alot, I will get better, and if I shoot two at once for awhile, I'll get decent at that.  As it stands, I'll just be good with my SKS for awhile, which I might say I'm better than most with, as I can shoot 30 rounds very rapidly at 300 yards and hit a body sized target every time (and an SKS has quite a bit more muzzle rise than other military type rifles).