Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: small request...  (Read 1072 times)

LimeCordial

small request...
« on: 12 Oct 2002, 12:52:30 »
i was wondering, why hasnt anybody made some ordinary resistance soldiers that are medic, sniper etc. and some with more diverse guns instead of just ak47? i would have thought this would have been done by now.

i'd do it meself......but im stupid and i dont know how to make it so you can edit and addon in-game units.

and the .cpp just scares the s**t out of me.  :-\

DrMeatballs

Re:small request...
« Reply #1 on: 13 Oct 2002, 16:54:54 »
Yep they have been done there was a resistance pack with all sorts of units in it(inc sniper, medic and engineer etc) have a look in the addons section here(if it works at all). if you want more variety of weapons check out Keg's east/resistance weapons pack it gives the resistance the ak74 as well as the RPK47, and the rpg7.
Oh and if you want to change just the weapons load of each guy just add this to his init line in the editor:
<this remove weapon "AK47"; this removeammo "AK47"*;this addammo "weaponX"*;this addweapon "weaponX">
*= repeat as nessicary for each magazine you need rid of, there is alist about of all the different weapons names.

LimeCordial

« Reply #2 on: 13 Oct 2002, 16:58:32 »
yeah i know how to do that. it's just damn annoying having to type it all in over and over. i was thinking more of like that new pack that was released for west and east - it said 'resistance soldier pack' or similar so i thought that was what it was.....turned out to be west and east for v1.75. :-\

Offline @cero

• Members
  • Yeah! Get some!!
« Reply #3 on: 15 Oct 2002, 19:43:31 »
Hi mate, have a loock to this addon call JJB FIA+ pack V1.3 on this page http://www.opflashpoint.org/addons.php?s=Infantry, I'm not sure if there is a medic in that pack, probably yes, but I know that is a sniper and a engineer on the resistance side with the standart uniforms, plus a version for snow and a version for dessert.
 I don't think they are good with hand guns but apart of that they good to put ingame, I use some of them in a mission and they are cool, Its a peaty they don't have a pic on this one.
I hope that helps.
Enjoy.
@CERO.
SCREWBY!!!

LimeCordial

« Reply #4 on: 15 Oct 2002, 21:46:36 »
cheers mate.