Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: MORE ADDON MISSIONS less 80s units  (Read 950 times)

ruff

MORE ADDON MISSIONS less 80s units
« on: 31 Jul 2005, 14:22:16 »
this is just a general itch ive been having recently since all 56kers seem to complain alot about addons
first of all i believe mission makers which use 3RD PARTY addons select those addons for a reason, which is "MOST OF US IN THE COMMUNITY HAS HAD ENOUGH 80S ERA EQUIPTMENT"

if 56kers can play with 80s era soldiers every single new mission coming out , then pls leave the new missions with the new addons to us dsl or cable users
why do we always have to take consideration of 56kers when broadband users have to put up with 80s era missions because of most 56kers complaining "too many addons!"
yet most addons used are popular ones like rhs, laser and bas.

also to the mission makers if you guys chose an addon for a reason and someone complains in the general line " are those addons really needed"  say yes, it creates atmosphere and changes the setting and even make the mission harder or even give the game a breath of fresh air

im really sick and tired of shooting the old 80s era russian or us soldier, its so boring. Its better use the sopmod m4 than the hk and better to have body armour and survive 3 shots than 1 single shot by super sniper ai 450m away.

we have now jam for ai hd enemies = use untrained fire or create atmosphere, taking on 3 squads with bullets whizzing past and surving, more intense atmosphere and ai actually using thier rpgs on you. longer firefights than the average 2 or 3 shoits of normal bis weapons

current army forces = its about time we get with the times ranger,delta,seals, 101st airbrone, french,finish,russian galore. we can be sf, grunt, driver, pilot in countless countries serving them.

countless islands = why does it always have to be everon, malden or kolgukev or nogova. use cat afghanistan or tonal, sarugau, mungari anything to set a different setting.

i think i have now scracthed my itch
this is a mission idea more of a suggestion to all cable or dsl guys out there into mission making

Offline Artak

• The old beanbag shaker
  • Former Staff
  • You want to talk about it, yes?
    • OFP Team Finlanders
Re:MORE ADDON MISSIONS less 80s units
« Reply #1 on: 31 Jul 2005, 14:38:27 »
Thanks for making this fact clear for us ruff.

#locked
Not all is lost.