Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: p-51 Mustang from Eviscerator  (Read 4267 times)

FOLGORE

p-51 Mustang from Eviscerator
« on: 22 Aug 2002, 22:42:28 »
I really love this plane and so I decided to put here the link that I found on the Official forum.
Eviscerator made it but it is not a final version so don't reports bugs or troubles to him.
If you like it make it better by yourself and post the result here... ;) good hunting
and beware from Flak panzer

http://www.dyrk.dk/upload/EVI_Planes.zip

Gunship

Re:p-51 Mustang from Eviscerator
« Reply #1 on: 22 Aug 2002, 23:05:46 »
This modell is not from Evi, he improved this addon but its not finished!

FOLGORE

« Reply #2 on: 23 Aug 2002, 00:23:33 »
Ok..ok I don't really know who made it but it is a good start and the only reason why I posted this news it was to let you know guys about this mustang so someone could improve it better..If I am not wrong I read that Evi didn't make him the model but He took it and imported ingame..
who every made it congrat.

Eviscerator

« Reply #3 on: 23 Aug 2002, 00:42:10 »
the model isnt mine but the addon is, it took me a long time to code that so please dont say as though i spent 5 minutes making an already made addon better(aimed at gunship not folgore), those are my textures too...anyway i wasnt going to finish it so i gave it to espectro then he made the thread, if anyone wants to make it better go ahead as long as you give me credit for starting it, im not too sure who the modeller was but it was a freeware model from somewhere on the internet
« Last Edit: 23 Aug 2002, 00:44:21 by Eviscerator »

Frosty

« Reply #4 on: 23 Aug 2002, 09:25:13 »
Yummy yummy I got mustard in my tummy. Oops, or is that Mustang? Yay!, know I can get some close air support where the Thunderbolt is in short numbers (Marss hasn't released it yet).

Haven't tried it yet, but I'm sure it'll be good!

CobraSquad

« Reply #5 on: 23 Aug 2002, 15:51:28 »
 :wow:
that mustang is sooo cool but could someone realse a quick fix cos it has a muzzle flash bug in resistance
thanx bye

Gunship

« Reply #6 on: 23 Aug 2002, 19:14:38 »
Sorry evi.......... :P

Spliff air

« Reply #7 on: 23 Aug 2002, 21:01:00 »
what is the weapon name for the rocket launcher on the P-51

Eviscerator

« Reply #8 on: 23 Aug 2002, 21:11:39 »
EVI_FFAR

Spliff air

« Reply #9 on: 23 Aug 2002, 21:13:21 »
th ;Danks

Soldier8Boy

« Reply #10 on: 24 Aug 2002, 01:23:51 »
Could we get some screenies, please?

Offline Garritos

• Members
  • life is like a box of donuts...
« Reply #11 on: 24 Aug 2002, 01:27:44 »
Evis bro that thing is so close!!  why did you never finish it?  screw the cockpit, it it only didnt have muzzle it would be great for air support and add some great atmosphere.  dosent seem like it would take much to finish, atleat in an AI only configuration
Lead Mission Designer
1982:Flashpoint in the Falklands
http://www.flashpoint1982.co.uk

Eviscerator

« Reply #12 on: 24 Aug 2002, 01:50:10 »
i stopped mainly because my oxygen codes ran out, i suppose i could finish it off...ok infact, everything you read above about me letting you edit it, forget that :) ill finish it myself, but without the 226 rocket version, ill make some different versions with the 5 inch unguided rockets from ww2, it might not be completely accurate for the mustang but will be fine until a P38 or a Typhoon comes along

FOLGORE

« Reply #13 on: 24 Aug 2002, 02:16:19 »
good news..only a suggestion..it is really fast..could you decrease the speed on it and makes the cockpit more clear to see through??
I know that speed is a config.cpp matter but anyway you understood..great plane!

DarkSyde

« Reply #14 on: 24 Aug 2002, 02:21:21 »
Hey, someone should take this model, tweak it around somehow and try to make a P-47 Thunderbolt. That would be a great advance for OFP to see one of the best WWII fighter planes in this game. Nice addon by, the way, who ever made it.

I havent played OFP in months because I sorta lost touch with it. Anyways, I'm back and I'll probably be making some more faces or units while I'm here.

-Dark