Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: Civilian Campaign  (Read 1832 times)

Calade

Civilian Campaign
« on: 30 Jun 2005, 14:42:56 »
Didn't find anything with search, so I decided to post my idea. It would be really cool, if someone would make a good long civilian campaign. Maybe gang wars or so.  And with a few cool addons too. There is this one campaign called Street, but as I downloaded it from ofp.gamezone.cz, it didn't show all the addons that were needed for it, and I couldn't find the rest. I'm so bored to military campaigns.  :-\
« Last Edit: 30 Jun 2005, 14:50:42 by Calade »

Serial Killer

Re:Civilian Campaign
« Reply #1 on: 04 Jul 2005, 18:24:47 »
Could you please tell more about your idea? ;)

Offline RolsRois

• Members
  • I'm not sure of who i am anymore
    • Rambm Workshop
« Reply #2 on: 24 Oct 2005, 17:05:36 »
SORRY FOR "REVIVING" THIS TOPIC.
yeah ok im working on something similiar right now, you only need a JAWA QUADBIKE addon and editor update 1.02, that's it.
ill release it like in a few weeks
Rambm Workshop, A New way of playing OFP
http://www.freewebs.com/rambm/
yes its on freewebs! Got a problem?

jBrereton

« Reply #3 on: 27 Nov 2005, 12:24:48 »
Me and a friend actually made a campaign long, long ago where you played a Russian Engineer, and it was a nearly civilian type thing. Most of the missions just involved going around in war-torn parts of the islands, fixing things up and the like.
        The Finns then attacked your own base, which was the only time that there was combat. That's not to say that there weren't battles going on elsewhere, it had a pretty good ending to the campaign, where you saw your family and friends taken out of your house by the finns and then shot, and you were stuck at the end of your street in a car, with no way to change it.

It had voices and everything, but I got a new PC and he had to wipe his hard-drive, so no copies remain :(

Conors

« Reply #4 on: 04 Dec 2005, 06:01:34 »
*points gun at JBrereton* make it or i pull the triger

jBrereton

« Reply #5 on: 01 Jan 2006, 15:10:34 »
He did the majority of the coding, sadly, and I'm not great that that kind of thing. I can do just about anything in a trigger, but scripting large amounts of code seems a bit tricky.

I have tutorials and stuff, it's just actually starting them that's the problem.

On the other hand, if I got a bit of help from somewhere it wouldn't be at all impossible.

Conors

« Reply #6 on: 01 Jan 2006, 20:37:36 »
fair enough *pulls trigger* muhahahahahaha, ahem. What about one set in Stalingrad.