Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: addon help plz.!!!!  (Read 963 times)

Agathe

addon help plz.!!!!
« on: 08 Jun 2005, 09:59:50 »
the situation is. ive got opperation flashpoint 'cold war crisis'.   and ive downloaded lots of addons, and placed them in the addons folder.  now when i go to map edditor in the game none of those addons apear.  

i heard sum 1 say you need ofp 'resistance' to use addons.
and then i heard another sum 1 say that theres a patch too use addons in opf 'cold war crisis'

can another sum 1 help me with clues towards this crime...

(if theres a patch please tell me where)

GI-YO

Re:addon help plz.!!!!
« Reply #1 on: 08 Jun 2005, 13:51:37 »
hi mate your in a bit of a pickle here, resistance is a game upgrade which takes flashpoint to version 1.75 and then patches can be used to get to version 1.96. To get a copy of resistance you need to buy it from either Codemasters or track down a copy on Ebay, or look in computer game shops but i think that it will be nigh impossible to track it down. If you go to the official forum (google BIS flashpoint forum) and ask there as that is the best place for the answer your after.

GI-YO

Offline Planck

• Honoured
  • Former Staff
  • I'm never wrong ....I'm just not always right !
Re:addon help plz.!!!!
« Reply #2 on: 08 Jun 2005, 18:55:29 »
As GI-YO has said you need to get a copy of Resistance if you only have CWC in order to play a lot of the addons available now.

Once you get a copy go to the BIS Downloads and grab the relevant patches to take you to 1.96.

OK, This topic is off-topic and I now have to lock it.  This site is dedicated to editing and not tech support.    ::)

Good Luck
I know a little about a lot, and a lot about a little.