Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: cant run game anymore  (Read 1030 times)

Jeffro87

cant run game anymore
« on: 26 May 2005, 13:48:35 »
AH, the fun is over, i guess. been running flashpoint for years.  Flashpoint GOTY crashes regularly,  fresh install of xp and flashpoint has not helped, beta patch, final release, ecp on and on. With no support from bis, I feel software has outrun old flashpoint. 3+ years is a good run for any game. OFPEC has been an outstanding resource. I cant wait for the new release ,  so i can come back for more ideas.  

Offline macguba

• Former Staff
    • macguba's operation flashpoint page
Re:cant run game anymore
« Reply #1 on: 26 May 2005, 13:55:40 »
Hey Jeffro87,

I'm not quite sure what this post is about, but OFPEC is an editing-related site and I can't spot anything editing related in your post so I'm afraid I'm going to have lock it.  

If you need technical support head for the official forums www.flashpoint1985.com, where there are two troubleshooting boards, or try the Avon Lady's FAQ.   ;)   If all else fails you can buy a fresh version of GOTY very cheaply at the moment - somebody reported getting it for under €10 the other day.

Glad you like OFPEC though.    We will both continue to support the existing versions of the game and also support future incarnations, when they appear.

#Locked
Plenty of reviewed ArmA missions for you to play