Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: FDF mod  (Read 3966 times)

Offline 456820

• Contributing Member
Re:FDF mod
« Reply #15 on: 02 Jun 2005, 14:16:13 »
okay ive been having a look at some missions to download but there are no good winter ones im still looking for the one where you start of in a plane and parachute out then my comp froze for some reason
it migh be in an older pack becuase i downloaded it sometime ago well a very long time ago i didnt download any extra missions and also the pack i downloaded didnt have many other single player missions not the same amount that version 3 does
does anyone have a link where i can get an lder version
also can someone recomven some missions to download.
cheers

EDIT- Erm ive been shot by a sniper and the campaign says to e continued is this like a punishemt or something, what do i do know ?
« Last Edit: 02 Jun 2005, 15:01:33 by 456820 »

Offline greg147

• Contributing Member
    • Royal Air Assault Battalion
« Reply #16 on: 02 Jun 2005, 16:20:09 »
Thats the end of the campaign, when you get shot by the sniper  ;)

Don't spend any time trying to get around it. I managed to swim across the river, injured myself in the process, crawled all the way to the base, just to find nobody was there  :-[

Complete waste of time.

Anyway, thats the end of the campaign. Well done  ;D
Royal Air Assault Battalion - [L/Cpl] Greg
RAAB

Offline 456820

• Contributing Member
« Reply #17 on: 02 Jun 2005, 16:26:21 »
but i thought there were winter missions, ive seen pics of winter missions in the campaign, and in the begining it says winter is coming eraly to be truthull im a little disapoionted about that i thought it was going to have winter missions and so on plsu when i go back in the campaign menu it doesnt say the end or anything no sign of me comleting it just 18. cant remember name
oh well can you recomned downloading any missions ?

EDIT - When will the res of the campaign continue does anone know ?
« Last Edit: 02 Jun 2005, 16:28:42 by 456820 »

Offline Baddo

• Former Staff
  • Reservist Jaeger
« Reply #18 on: 05 Jun 2005, 13:05:55 »
EDIT - When will the res of the campaign continue does anone know ?

I have understood that the campaign is very likely not to be continued. But I hope I am wrong. But it's better not to wait for it to be continued. All signs indicate that they are not working on it.

As what comes to the winter missions, there are great multiplayer winter missions. You can dig them out from the FDF Mod mission repository. You can play them as single player too, just make a host on your own machine and take a squad leader's position and keep the other team members as AI to help you out.

I can recommend for example the mission New Years Day by Warrior Xâ„¢, it's a good one imho.

There are also many single player winter missions in the FDF Mod mission repository.
« Last Edit: 05 Jun 2005, 13:06:09 by Baddo »