Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: OFPEC's new boss: Sui !!  (Read 6014 times)

blackjack

Re:OFPEC's new boss: Sui !!
« Reply #15 on: 12 May 2005, 14:27:03 »
thanks for all these years of great service ,sefe and noon. i just wish sui the best quality time here, and help us all in keeping ofp flame alive! (ok now i'm touched...) . catch u guys l8r when ofp2 is out! it wont take much longer we hope!

Offline 456820

• Contributing Member
« Reply #16 on: 12 May 2005, 20:04:31 »
yep congrats Sui and happy recruitment why do i keep getting the word recruitment and retirement mixed up i probaly need to retire anyway happy Retirement (right word then) to Sefe and Noon hope to see you back when ofp2 comes out.

And Sui hope you will do the same kind of job with the site than Noon and Sefe did.
« Last Edit: 13 May 2005, 17:49:19 by 456820 »

Offline Fragorl

• Coding Team
  • Former Staff
« Reply #17 on: 14 May 2005, 11:35:21 »
I have been browsing the ofpec for a couple of years now, despite being a relative newcomer. I have been constantly reminded of how professional the attitudes of the ofpec staff are, and how the community as a whole works together constructively. It's what led me to eventually join. I'm not too familiar with the backstage workings of ofpec, but from reading others' posts it sounds like Sui will be more than capable of handling ofpec. Despite having large shoes to fill ;D Let me say best of luck, Sui, and thanks for doing us all this incredible favour :)

-Fragorl

Offline penguinman

• Contributing Member
  • Money is worthless, just paper, ink, and threads
« Reply #18 on: 11 Jun 2005, 05:21:06 »
now when it says global admin, is that like president of a company or is there sombody above sui.

. I'm not too familiar with the backstage workings of ofpec

me either, Ive always wondered how they make decisions and stuff, AIM? , MSN IM, ofpec PM's? or some secret staff only board on the forum?

Offline Mikero

• Former Staff
  • ook?
    • Linux Step by Step
« Reply #19 on: 11 Jun 2005, 06:19:03 »
>Ive always wondered how they make decisions and stuff

from like minded telepathy PenguinMan :D

Actually, no, Sui invites us all to a multiplayer fragfest and we discuss which customer to shoot next, while playing the game.
Just say no to bugz