Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: OFP 2  (Read 1558 times)

MPME

OFP 2
« on: 01 Apr 2005, 10:05:09 »
???   ???   ???   ???   ???   ???   ???   ???  ???   ???   ???   ???   ???   ???   ??? ???   ???   ???   ???   ???   ???   ???   ???   ???   ???   ???   ???   ???   ???  

Does anyone know what's going to happen to ofpec when when 2 comes out? is all the stuff for 1 still going to be here, or is it going? will the depots be split into 1 & 2 or will where be an ofpec for 1 and another for 2?

im me or post it here if you know anything (email also available at: ohard1@eq.edu.au)

MPME

???   ???   ???   ???   ???   ???   ???   ???   ???   ???   ???   ???   ???   ???  ???   ???   ???   ???   ???   ???   ???   ???   ???   ???   ???   ???   ???   ???  

Offline greg147

• Contributing Member
    • Royal Air Assault Battalion
Re:OFP 2
« Reply #1 on: 01 Apr 2005, 10:10:05 »
I think someone said it would take time to switch to OFP2, so it would still support OFP1 for a while after OFP2s release.  :P

At least, thats what I remember was said last time this topic came up  ;)

EDIT: Here we go
http://www.ofpec.com/yabbse/index.php?board=4;action=display;threadid=21540;start=0
« Last Edit: 01 Apr 2005, 10:11:12 by greg147 »
Royal Air Assault Battalion - [L/Cpl] Greg
RAAB

Offline macguba

• Former Staff
    • macguba's operation flashpoint page
« Reply #2 on: 01 Apr 2005, 11:05:09 »
Oops sorry, I thought everybody knew.   In conjuction with with ofp.info OFPEC has decided to switch from supporting Operation Flashpoint to Rome: Total War.     Most of the big mods are switching too, although I think the Falklands War mod are sticking to OFP on the grounds that the Romans never got as far as the Falklands.    

Probably.   ::)
« Last Edit: 01 Apr 2005, 11:05:24 by macguba »
Plenty of reviewed ArmA missions for you to play

Offline greg147

• Contributing Member
    • Royal Air Assault Battalion
« Reply #3 on: 01 Apr 2005, 12:05:24 »
Nooooo!!!!!   :noo:

;)
Royal Air Assault Battalion - [L/Cpl] Greg
RAAB

Offline Fragorl

• Coding Team
  • Former Staff
« Reply #4 on: 01 Apr 2005, 12:18:05 »
I love that game!

Offline Garcia

• Members
  • Leeds United is the best football team...EVER!
« Reply #5 on: 02 Apr 2005, 17:15:18 »
I think the Falklands War mod are sticking to OFP on the grounds that the Romans never got as far as the Falklands.

lol!

Didn't BIS say something that addons for OFP1 should be easy to convert to OFP2?

Offline macguba

• Former Staff
    • macguba's operation flashpoint page
« Reply #6 on: 02 Apr 2005, 21:34:31 »
OFP2 is offtopic at OFPEC.    If you want to chat about it head over to the official forums at www.flashpoint1985.com.   ;)
Plenty of reviewed ArmA missions for you to play