Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: mission idea: Keep Up  (Read 1493 times)

BronzeEagle

mission idea: Keep Up
« on: 20 Dec 2004, 02:51:30 »
Keep Up:  Based on a true story, but set in a fantasy future
Setting: The future
Island:  Mapfact Nogova

Characters so far:

Bow Ree.  

Coming out of high school he wanted to work really bad to earn money to build a family but no job on the island would
let him have Saturdays off.  His girlfriend at the time of his senior year broke up with him and went bisexual.
Both combined tore him apart mentally and he broke down.  His Stepdad was a pastor suffering from a heart disease.
When Bow asked for a psychiatrist, his stepdad put him into the hospital as insane, in order for him to get the financial benefits of the working class
and live a life equal to people who were accepted in society.  
Now Bow gets a small portion of money from the government every month.
He fully agrees with how the rebels feel,
but since his government checks are his only source of income, he hesitates joining them.  
He often visits the church away from home, praying that the system will change.
Unbeknownst to him, he is connected to the rebels since the rebel movement was started by a few who listened to his testimony at church.
It's a matter of time before the government ever finds out the connection.  He enjoys hip hop and video games.

The rebels.  
Government watchmen who are prepared to fight to see that the government remains fair to its people.  
In church for prayer, they hear Bow's testimony.
What stands out is that he's forced to take pills and nobody will hire him for his beliefs.  They don't run the mining company or airport therefore, they're powerless to hire him.
They don't take the ten commandments as serious as Bow does,
so they're willing to use weapons to change the system for their future generations of believers.

trouble makers mc malden.  
A gang who recently relocated over from Malden.  One of the toughest Malden gangs.
Made up of five key members.  Jim, bob, jack, dave, and Joe.  

Pink
A bike club member.  Her and her boyfriend are a bike club who are being hunted down by the trouble makers mc malden out of jealousy.  They're friends with the rebels since pink's sister is under the Value Options mental health program against her will as well.  Therefore, Pink and her biker pals have access to weapons.  

Value Options:
A mental health organization that seems friendly at first, but once you sign the contract they got you.  They're based in Everon but have crisis centers in Nogova that deal with the ones who are called in by their parents or they're keepers as being insane.  They provide mental health medications for free, but there is no refusal to take these medications or else there is punishment involved.  

The story:
Value Options has the Nogova government on its side.
Bowery looks for a way out and meets Pink, Bowery helps Pink, Pink's sister is in trouble, Bowery helps her sister.
« Last Edit: 28 Dec 2004, 13:50:20 by BronzeEagle »

Offline MIG

• Members
  • Cuidado, estou de muito mau humor...
    • Operation Farmland
Re:mission idea: Keep Up
« Reply #1 on: 20 Dec 2004, 22:50:08 »
That's a real cool story bowery  ;) Keep it up!

SilentHunter_764

« Reply #2 on: 22 Dec 2004, 08:38:46 »
 :o

THAT my friend is THE best plot I've heard this year.

GREAT JOB! Im sure you get heaps of people wanting to join you!  ;D  ;D  ;D

LK

BoW

« Reply #3 on: 22 Dec 2004, 10:58:20 »
To tell the thruth Bowery isnt the kind of person to create an alliance or friendship  with anyone when he is aware of being part of a deal without his consent. Deals that BoW is in are always about living part of life of others and that make him want to kill (let's just say unhappy). So Bow automaticaly disagree with those that aren't fair.

The US Green berrets that are supposed to protect are a lack since they rely on informations that came from only one person that is just covering him/herself.
Since the US Green Berrets doesn't seem to know the use of intel, they just increase the level of conflicts.

BoW and only one other person know the very truth bout the saga and none of these two want it to be part of any plot.

BoW only want those that made errors to stand up and say i did this that caused this and this then this, that wasnt my intentions. But we cant change what have been done, better make a Global Situation Awarness and use it as a reference in order to build the futur.

Saddly this idea is only an utopy since at this moment there is no human mature enough to fairly solve the saga.

Bowery doesn't listen hip hop and he is more interrested into simulators, data and scientific visualization than video games ( least he doesnt cause any damages like those that play Sims with real ppl).

The life of BoW is a punishment itself for what reason....who knows...

Since you are interested into Bow's story then u may want to live the kind of life he live?

But leave this... it's nothing that can improve the ofp community neither good to promote Operation FlashPoint and all the work arround it... that deserve more than a plot like this one.

BronzeEagle

« Reply #4 on: 23 Dec 2004, 00:52:06 »
ummm....what was that?  

@loosekannon: I actually do get alot of responders.  I put them all to work, but not most of them are dependable.  One has been so far.    
« Last Edit: 23 Dec 2004, 01:48:32 by BronzeEagle »

SilentHunter_764

« Reply #5 on: 23 Dec 2004, 07:39:31 »
hey.

I apllied for the job of Voice actor aswell (i think u got my e-mail). Only 1? wow, i figured there was alot more people that were reliable..  :-\

Anyway as soon as you can get a part for me ;D

LK

BronzeEagle

« Reply #6 on: 28 Dec 2004, 12:17:04 »
I changed the story up just a tad, let me tell it from Bowery's perspective:

My name is Bowery.
 i arrived in a city called petrovich
 met up with a biker gang, and witnessed the leader get killed by an assassin
i sped off with the surviving member and used the dead guys bike

i pleaded to join her gang, she didn't want me to, but needed me to drive the bike back to her residence for her
so in return she gave me shelter

the next day we went to check upon her sister, she was told by the resistance leader who lived nearby to take me along

apparently her gang is allies with the resistance

we didn't take the normal street bikes, but a two seater

we got there to witness her dad being killed and her sister kidnapped
Pink got off the bike to run to her dad, and i took the bike and chased after her sister, Natalia.
i blocked them off at the bridge and killed the driver and the man in the backseat
 then i used the same car to return the girl

known only to me as pink the girl i first met spoke very little and with an accent, but after her daddy's death spoke not at all
both her and her sister natalia.

we buried her dad at a church burial grounds with a pastors blessing
then we left the girl, natalia, with the pastor since he has a daughter

we were at the hangout when on the radio our names came up as suspects
i took the car and went to pick up natalia, i had no other ride, the two seater was lost.

the cops chased us
i blacked out at some point and woke up in a lab
and thats how i met dr .m

he works for japan
 he's a scientist who creates weapons
 he wants to use me to help rescue the christians from persecution
 the ones being declared insane and betrayed by their families and government.  The good old USA.  
 i took the job
You can only imagine what happens from there.
« Last Edit: 28 Dec 2004, 15:37:57 by BronzeEagle »

BronzeEagle

« Reply #7 on: 29 Dec 2004, 04:09:05 »
nahhhh, i think im going to go anti war with it.  
« Last Edit: 29 Dec 2004, 04:59:25 by BronzeEagle »

BronzeEagle

« Reply #8 on: 30 Dec 2004, 23:16:16 »
ofp limits to just kill missions.  I'm going back to consoles i think.