Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: How about  (Read 1072 times)

BronzeEagle

How about
« on: 20 Dec 2004, 00:13:49 »
A story about a man who was injured in combat, and fell in love with the nurse.  Then he's ordered to go back into combat.  

Or a story about a man who fought combat in a foreign country and fell in love with a woman, shared an intimate moment with her, then left home to the states.  Then combat hits that country again and he knows she still lives there and he willingly rejoins the services to make sure she's safe.  
« Last Edit: 20 Dec 2004, 00:15:35 by BronzeEagle »

Offline nominesine

• Former Staff
  • I'm NOT back!
    • The IKB Forum
Re:How about
« Reply #1 on: 20 Dec 2004, 09:56:50 »
RPG-style missions are always good. The first story line sounds more interesting than the second one. The second option is little bit childish to my taste, like a hollywood movie. But the first one is a classic. Read Tolstoy and do some research on Florence Nightingale to get inspiration. Then: Go for it!

;D
OFPEC | Intel Depot
RETARDED Ooops... Retired!

SilentHunter_764

« Reply #2 on: 22 Dec 2004, 08:41:27 »
Well, Thats a great idea, but I'm not sure what would go onto it in OFP. Like, when you leave for the states u 'accidentaly' miss the plane :P and stay there. Bada-bing bada-bang mision over. Then what?

::) Good idea for a book or movie but I dont see how this could involve OFP.  :-\

LK

Nullificator

« Reply #3 on: 22 Dec 2004, 09:16:23 »
It may be a good idea but dont make a guy rejoin services better make him as the leader of mercenairies.

Then the ldr hide is true motivation to defend a village and surrounding areas.

Once mercenairies land in village place is almost empty with lil resistance from militia and the ldr begin to search his love and kinda not carring much bout the mercenairies wich create a sort of mutiny. Then he find the lifeless corpse of his beloved.

Now the mercenairies  are trapped cause the enemy sent real forces to control the area and establish a base in the village. Leader now must get back is leadership by doing severals recon and spec ops objectives each that increase rank if achieved.

They get back together and have to get rid of the bad guys...

... if they succeed...it may end as the corpse the ldr saw wasnt the one of the woman he loved but her sister and his true love shows on completition...then Miller Time!!!

But this is about emotions that is not part of ofp world. maybe these emotions  could be shown through very good cutscenes.

Can be a good challenge :)
« Last Edit: 22 Dec 2004, 09:20:11 by Nullificator »