Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: Editors Depot pending submissions  (Read 1479 times)

Offline Triggerhappy

• Contributing Member
  • Llama, it's what's for dinner.
Editors Depot pending submissions
« on: 14 Nov 2004, 03:37:43 »
not to be rude, i love ofpec, and not that its a big problem, but there are pending submissions in the editors depot from months ago!

Is the editors depot in need of some more staff or something?

...please don't take offense at this or anything, as i know it may come across that way and i have seen that happen on other people's posts

Offline Planck

• Honoured
  • Former Staff
  • I'm never wrong ....I'm just not always right !
Re:Editors Depot pending submissions
« Reply #1 on: 14 Nov 2004, 15:06:56 »
Only 10 items in there.

The oldest item in the Pending section is August 24th.

This does not include the one by VectorBoson, which, I think has a problem and is awaiting action by its author to rectify whatever the problem is.

August 24th was not too long a time ago.

Planck
I know a little about a lot, and a lot about a little.

Homefry31464

« Reply #2 on: 14 Nov 2004, 21:26:23 »
I've been trying to stay on them... but I test every submission before I unpend it...

As you can tell, this is a time consuming process.  It does take time to ensure quality... which is something OFPEC pride's itself on.  This is why, for the most part, the list only disappears in spurts.

My OFP computer is currently out of action, so when it gets back up I'll start working on the Ed. Depot list (and the missions pending list....).

-Homefry

Offline Triggerhappy

• Contributing Member
« Reply #3 on: 14 Nov 2004, 22:31:38 »
hey i have an idea, if someone has a script or something, that they have had beta tested on the forums, they should put a link to that thread so the (unpenders?) whatever they are called can look at what people have said, and it should make the job easier, faster, more efficient

~homefry
thanks for explaining that to me  ;)

Homefry31464

« Reply #4 on: 14 Nov 2004, 22:47:29 »
hey i have an idea, if someone has a script or something, that they have had beta tested on the forums, they should put a link to that thread so the (unpenders?) whatever they are called can look at what people have said, and it should make the job easier, faster, more efficient

~homefry
thanks for explaining that to me  ;)

Your welcome, not a problem.

There is nothing stopping the author of a script to link the the thread where the script was beta tested... most author's just don't bother.

Offline Triggerhappy

• Contributing Member
« Reply #5 on: 14 Nov 2004, 22:50:05 »
well you could add that on to the instructions for submitting something...

Homefry31464

« Reply #6 on: 15 Nov 2004, 01:14:35 »
well you could add that on to the instructions for submitting something...

It's more of something for the author... as it is now, it's just optional.  If they want it in there, it's not that hard just to add in a link.

Offline Triggerhappy

• Contributing Member
« Reply #7 on: 15 Nov 2004, 01:37:05 »
well it would have to be optional, not everybody beta tests their stuff on the forums, but you could still ask people to put a link to make it easier for everybody at OFPEC

whether you do that or not, i have decided to put the link there on anything i submit  ;D