Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: The Australiasian Task Force - Clan Recruitment  (Read 1229 times)

Matsky

The Australiasian Task Force - Clan Recruitment
« on: 19 Oct 2004, 04:51:08 »
---Sorry to the OFPPEC team if this doesn't seem to be related to your site, but I just thought I'd see if anybodies interested.  I apologise if this is the wrong place to post this---

Greetings and best wishes from the Australiasian Task Force (ATF),

For those of you who haven't heard of us, we are an Operation Flashpoint Clan based in Australia and New Zealand that formed in January of this year.

The aim of our game is good mature fun in a realistic military environment.  As a result of that, our structure reflects as much realism as possible, maintaining solid leadership and enjoyment at all times.

We offer an extensive Order of Battle, running a 1st Battalion with three Companies and a vast range of Platoons and Squadrons to suit every OFP gamer's style of play.

Along with this we also use a comprehensive ranking structure that reflects appropriate positions amongst the OrdBat, with ranks based off the best of the best Armed Forces out there (a unique mixture of AUS/UK/USA).  We also offer a comprehensive set of awards for all areas of service within the 1st Battalion which will be reflected on your own personal signature that is provided for you!

We organise and run weekly training sessions, as well as major internal campaigns that run for a good few weeks every one or two months, with a great turnout rate!  We also run our own server which through financial assistance of many of our members is kept up to date with good gear.  Our add-ons are kept to a minimum.  Quite simply, we only use really quality add-ons, with a preference to ADF gear.

At the moment we are running at strength of approximately 30 dedicated soldiers, troopers and pilots.  But we are always on the lookout for more!

If you are in Australia or New Zealand and looking for a realistic OFP war gaming experience, then look no further.  Our website (currently under a slight re-structure) can be found at http://ofp.aef-hq.com.au there you can access our Recruitment Forum, where you can post your interest and register an account with the forums.

Also, check out our Recruitment Video.  Even if your not interested in joining, it's a pretty good watch!  http://ofp.aef-hq.com.au/Videos/Recruitment.wmv

I hope to see you among our ranks soon!

Cheers,

Captain Matsky
Adjutant to the C-in-C
OFP 1st Battalion, Australiasian Task Force (ATF)

Offline KTottE

• Former Staff
Re:The Australiasian Task Force - Clan Recruitment
« Reply #1 on: 19 Oct 2004, 08:14:33 »
This most certainly isn't an OFPEC comment, and it has nothing to do with editing.

I suggest you visit the official forum and see if you can find a more appropriate board there.
"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming 'WOW What a Ride!'"