Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: A decent Nam map  (Read 912 times)

PathFinder

A decent Nam map
« on: 27 Sep 2004, 07:59:51 »
I think its time for a new Nam map, SEB La drang isn't up to standard anymore, Its time for a Nam map  with jungle and swamps etc like on Tonali with VC tunnels, bunkers etc. Or is there already one out there?

Vyper

Re:A decent Nam map
« Reply #1 on: 27 Sep 2004, 16:06:32 »
I don't think its that SEB Ia Drang isn't up to standard i think people have just played it too much....its a damn good nam map and nothing can really change that bar new tree textures and things but i think the current ones are fine....there are some really good alternative vietnam maps out there, just look at ofp.gamezone.cz in the addons/islands section and you'll find your gold

Vyper

Offline sim

• Members
  • Hot! Real hot! Damn Hot!
« Reply #2 on: 27 Sep 2004, 17:11:37 »
http://www.ofpnam.com

Downloads section, islands  :)

sim
The Unsung Campaign Team Leader

Offline General Barron

• Former Staff
  • Semper Fi!
« Reply #3 on: 27 Sep 2004, 19:12:20 »
The Unsung's island looks awesome; on the level of Tonali island. But it isn't out yet :(. Most current 'nam maps I've seen use the same non-nam looking trees and objects, just arranged in different (sometimes better) ways. However, there was one island (Anjou I think?) that used some Tonal objects and looked pretty good. Only problem was it required a lot of addons.
HANDSIGNALS COMMAND SYSTEM-- A realistic squad-control modification for OFP
kexp.org-- The best radio station in the world, right here at home! Listen to John Richards!

bigdog632

« Reply #4 on: 27 Sep 2004, 23:29:36 »
the ashau valley one looks pretty good

i wish they would get some better vehicles though
they are coming but slowly

id like to see the M551 sheridan tank among other things come in
« Last Edit: 27 Sep 2004, 23:38:41 by bigdog632 »