Home   Help Search Login Register  

Author Topic: Littlebird missions?  (Read 1901 times)

exigent

Littlebird missions?
« on: 01 Sep 2004, 19:57:55 »
Is there good missions out there that use the BAs littlebirds (the ones for 1.46/1.75), if someone can tell me where and how many there are would be sweet please ;D.

exigent

Re:Littlebird missions?
« Reply #1 on: 02 Sep 2004, 18:44:41 »
Anyone? :(

exigent

« Reply #2 on: 03 Sep 2004, 01:25:47 »
Ok guess there isn't, so does anyone know where i can get the demo mission that came with the pack like when it first came out in Oct?

m21man

« Reply #3 on: 03 Sep 2004, 07:04:25 »
AFAIK the demo mission was set on Nogova.

exigent

« Reply #4 on: 03 Sep 2004, 15:55:45 »
Huh? Lol, so the name of mission is AFAIK? :-[

Homefry31464

« Reply #5 on: 04 Sep 2004, 23:14:58 »
AFAIK = As Far As I Know

Considering you only have 1.46... you couldn't play the demo mission... because the island came with Resistance...

exigent

« Reply #6 on: 09 Sep 2004, 02:44:56 »
Ya i know but do you know where i can get it from? :D

Offline sim

• Members
  • Hot! Real hot! Damn Hot!
« Reply #7 on: 10 Sep 2004, 22:52:56 »
Check out the missions depot here or head over to http://www.ofp.info and look in their missions section.

:)

sim
The Unsung Campaign Team Leader

exigent

« Reply #8 on: 11 Sep 2004, 03:15:59 »
Do you know the name of the mission? I'm on a 56k and takes so long lol, but if not n/p :) .

GI-YO

« Reply #9 on: 15 Sep 2004, 19:58:01 »
hey there, my BETA mission features some little bird action, and blackhawks!! a BAS feast. The links in my sig.

GI-YO

exigent

« Reply #10 on: 15 Sep 2004, 23:08:13 »
cool but is there any missions out there for 1.46? Or atleast some without res islands? :(

Offline NightJay0044

• Former Staff
  • Let's make OFPEC great again
    • My Steam Workshop
« Reply #11 on: 17 Sep 2004, 19:59:19 »
exigent~
The little bird add-on is a great add-on. I currently have them all. I've been trying to create some missions with them, but they are quite unreliable if you don't use scripting.  I don't think there are any missions out there with out having version 1.75 (resistance). I'm in the process of trying to make some mission using little birds, if you want I can try and make some using version 1.46...Or if you don't have resistance goto your nearest store where you can buy PC games, and look for the Game of the year edition for Operation Flashpoint. That contains all 3 cd's, OFP, Red Hammer, and Resistance.  

I don't know when exactly I'll create little bird missions; have to come up with some ideas first. But if you want to Periodically check out the mission depot section on www.ofpec.com and there you will find any mission that I complete, I'm going to release all my missions on there and on www.ofp.info

So if I didn't answer your question, there most likely aren't any missions out there using little birds add-on and using only version 1.46...I hope this helps...
Who's hyped for Arma4, long live Arma!

exigent

« Reply #12 on: 17 Sep 2004, 21:16:26 »
Ya i found GOTY but i already have CWC anbd red hammer, but it would be sweet if you made some 1.46 missions :D .